Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold

Learn more about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold.

Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Review by Adstramel:

I have high blood pressure and also take synthroid for thyroid. This medicine was recommended by my pharmacist. I thought the medicine was working on my cold symptoms but then started getting a headache that would not go away. I then took my blood pressure and realized it was extremely high. I have been off of it for four days now, my blood pressure is back to normal and my Cold symptoms are back. I won't be taking this medicine any more :-(

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2013 3:46 PM

Review by austendog (taken for less than 1 month):

It made my symptoms abate, but had an extremely unpleasant fast, pounding heart beat, after 2 doses, so I stopped taking it.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2013 1:46 PM

Review by dollie6:

I recommend it to anyone. I have high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetes and I take Celexa. Coricidin HBP worked for me. I was so sick coughing and vomiting. After 3 days of taking this I felt a big difference.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 23, 2011 6:45 PM

Review by brisebois31061:

Is there any other cold remedy that works as well as Coricidin? The answer as far as I am concerned is a firm NO. I have used this remedy since I was a 17-year-old college student and am now close to 70 years old. I have in the past, tried other remedies but none compare to Coricidin. Then, when I began to show signs of high blood pressure, along came HPB and my problem was solved even before it became one. I raised my children on this remedy and they in turn are using it for their children.

December 15, 2007 10:37 AM