User Reviews for Stalevo

Learn more about Stalevo.

Reviews for Stalevo to treat Parkinson's Disease

Review by Daughter of user:

My father was put on Stalevo and had to discontinue use after suffering side effects which came on after dosage was raised in succession. He has had severe side effects such as fatigue, diarrhea and he could barely function. He is no longer on the medication.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 25, 2010 10:12 PM

Review by jackieq:

I was put on Stalevo and threw up for 2 days. First night hallucinations and insomnia. I read where if a history of melanoma you should not take this medicine. I do have history so called my neurologist and discontinued this medication.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2010 1:44 PM

Review by Luvstosew:

I have had PD since age 39. I have been taking Stalevo since available. It has worked wonders for me as long as I don't forget to take it. I tried all three compmonents of Stalevo as individual pills, and they did not work for me like their combination in Stalevo. Highly recommend.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 16, 2010 12:01 AM

Review by wv_picker:

Has helped with all of my symptoms and other problems, which I wasn't sure whether it was the disease or side effects of the agonists (Requip and Mirapex) I had taken before.

September 4, 2009 12:06 AM

No noticeable side effects.

February 20, 2009 8:21 AM

Learn more about Parkinson's Disease

More about Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa)

Professional resources