User Reviews for Stalevo

Learn more about Stalevo.

Reviews for Stalevo to treat Parkinson's Disease

"My father was put on Stalevo and had to discontinue use after suffering side effects which came on after dosage was raised in succession. He has had severe side effects such as fatigue, diarrhea and he could barely function. He is no longer on the medication."

Daughter of user August 25, 2010

"I was put on Stalevo and threw up for 2 days. First night hallucinations and insomnia. I read where if a history of melanoma you should not take this medicine. I do have history so called my neurologist and discontinued this medication."

jackieq April 10, 2010

"I have had PD since age 39. I have been taking Stalevo since available. It has worked wonders for me as long as I don't forget to take it. I tried all three compmonents of Stalevo as individual pills, and they did not work for me like their combination in Stalevo. Highly recommend."

Luvstosew February 16, 2010

"Has helped with all of my symptoms and other problems, which I wasn't sure whether it was the disease or side effects of the agonists (Requip and Mirapex) I had taken before."

wv_picker September 4, 2009

"No noticeable side effects."

Anonymous February 20, 2009

Learn more about Parkinson's Disease

More about Stalevo (carbidopa / entacapone / levodopa)

Professional resources