User Reviews for Tenormin

Learn more about Tenormin.

Reviews for Tenormin to treat Migraine Prevention

"Twenty years ago (in my mid thirties) I began to suffer from excruciating headaches. My doctor put me on progesterone cream, and there was some improvement. He thought that PMS was a contributing factor. I had a cardiac arrest when I was 38. Nothing was found to be wrong with my heart, but I was going through an emotional crisis at the time. The cardiologist put me on atenolol (25 mg/day; I now take 50 mg/day). I was put on the atenolol to keep my blood pressure down and keep my heart from beating too fast in emotional situations. The upside to all this is that I have not had but a couple of migraines in 20 years, and none since the dose was increased to 50 mg."

Aurora1 February 20, 2013

"I took Tenormin years ago for migraines...guess it worked then too. But I had been taken off of it....last year alone I had over 20 migraines, I was put back on Tenormin in October 09, 1per day. I had 2 migraines by November 09 in which my dose was increased to 2/day (25mg). Today is Jan 27, 2010 and I haven't had a migraine since Nov 09."

Anonymous January 27, 2010