User Reviews for Tenormin

Learn more about Tenormin.

Reviews for Tenormin to treat Migraine Prevention

Review by Aurora1:

Twenty years ago (in my mid thirties) I began to suffer from excruciating headaches. My doctor put me on progesterone cream, and there was some improvement. He thought that PMS was a contributing factor. I had a cardiac arrest when I was 38. Nothing was found to be wrong with my heart, but I was going through an emotional crisis at the time. The cardiologist put me on atenolol (25 mg/day; I now take 50 mg/day). I was put on the atenolol to keep my blood pressure down and keep my heart from beating too fast in emotional situations. The upside to all this is that I have not had but a couple of migraines in 20 years, and none since the dose was increased to 50 mg.

February 20, 2013 10:02 PM

I took Tenormin years ago for migraines...guess it worked then too. But I had been taken off of it....last year alone I had over 20 migraines, I was put back on Tenormin in October 09, 1per day. I had 2 migraines by November 09 in which my dose was increased to 2/day (25mg). Today is Jan 27, 2010 and I haven't had a migraine since Nov 09.

January 27, 2010 2:50 PM