User Reviews for Hypercare

Learn more about Hypercare.

Hypercare review summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Hypercare to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by DisneyA:

I used this product for about 8-10 months and I haven't used it for about 7 months now and I'm sweat free! Before using this product I would have sweat stains running down my sides.

August 12, 2014 11:06 PM

Review by drypits:

I have never done a review like this but I feel I should. I have had a major pit sweating problem for the last yr or so. Went to the Dr yesterday for an unrelated issue. While there I brought up the underarm sweating issue I've been having. I assumed he'd say to change my diet or change soaps, etc. instead he prescribed this for me. I picked up the prescription that night and went home to try it. I was absolutely amazed. Immediately after I cleaned and applied, no more sweating. None. Zippo. Nada. Today, just one day after first application I've been dry as a bone all day. All day I've been checking and couldn't believe I was still dry. Amazing stuff. I'm blown away. Thought this was just something I'd have to deal with, but I guess not.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2014 2:17 AM

Review by Jay24:

This product works like a charm, but on the third night my armpits were on FIRE! I don't know what to do now because I literally can not take the pain.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 4, 2014 2:30 AM

Review by Kel8986:

I don't know why I didn't try this product sooner. Like many others, I felt like underarm sweating was just a "normal" part of me. When I became a hairdresser is when my sweating really started to bother me. Having to work with the public all day and lifting my arms constantly made me self conscious. Not only was I worried about the sweat rings, I knew there was a slight odor from the sweat. I could only wear certain color clothing, and certain materials. Everything I wore became a sweat soaked mess within no time. So frustrating!! So, anyhow, made a doctors appointment to go over my options and have been very pleased with Hypercare! Worked after just a couple applications. No more hiding and wearing a sweat soaked top all day ever again.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2014 11:42 PM

Review by Ms.British:

Hello Let me start off by saying that I have suffered from the nasty Beast we call Hyperhidrosis my entire life. I started using this medication July 15th and today on the 16th my sweating was reduced by at least 90% this is coming from a person who would have pit stains going down my sides and had too throw out shirts usually after a wear or two after only 1 day I'm surprised it's working the way it is. I will post an update in a week and let you know how it's going but please if have this condition try it it is truly a life changer the stinging (a side effect) is a small price too pay based on the results.

July 16, 2014 7:18 PM

Review by Borinquen:

A life changer! I only had to use it about four times. The last time was about 8 years ago. Guess what? My underarms remain dry!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Review by NinjaS1 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

This is the most amazing thing ever. It burns like hell but if you follow the directions it's a lot more tolerable! I completely stopped sweating within 2 times days of using Hypercare. Before my doctor told me about this I tried everything I could get off the shelves and it would work for a day (if at all) and then I would sweat again. But this will stop my sweating for a couple months at a time now that I've been using it for a while. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who feels like they sweat excessively.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 8, 2014 8:56 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

It worked for me at first but after a while it doesn't.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 12, 2014 1:09 AM

Review by Christina P (taken for less than 1 month):

I have been dealing with sweaty palms since the 3rd grade. I never understood why I was so different. I couldn't wear cute sandals because my feet would slip and slide. I couldn't hold my husband's hand without drenching his. I am now 32, live in hot/humid Florida so finally decided to ask my dermatologist what can help. I used this stuff twice on my feet and was AMAZED that I wore sandals and did not slip out of them - total life changer.

June 12, 2014 12:17 AM

Review by GoTfan336 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This medication is incredible! Like the other reviewers on this site, I suffered from severe sweating since I was a young child. After using this medication, I found that my sweating was reduced by 90%, if not more. The very mild side effects, a tingling or itching after using the medication, is well worth the piece of mind and joy of living life sweat free. There are still times when I find myself a little sweaty, but over all I am incredibly impressed with this medication and it is life changing. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a sweating issue. Heads up - this medication can take up to a few weeks to fully kick in. You also have to play around with it to find out how much you need and how often you should reapply.

June 1, 2014 10:31 PM

Review by Nicole0022113:

I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating since hitting puberty. It was very discouraging. Many girls my age would have the absolute cutest outfit and I however could not wear it because it would show my sweat stains almost immediately. I would wear light colored shirts so that you could not see them quickly. Or large shirts. Layers of shirts. It did not matter if it was 100 degrees or 30 degrees, I would sweat profusely. I tried many things. I finally discovered this product and no longer have to worry about my sweating. I no longer feel the need to constantly hide my underarms. I can wear anything I want to wear. I have been using this product for over 3 years now and at 24, I have finally overcome my excessive sweating.

May 1, 2014 2:03 PM

Review by Me1243:

I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating since I can remember, probably around 13 or 14, (23 now) and It was always something I just dealt with. I would wear sweaters or tank tops but never T-shirts. Even with heavy sweat shirts or cardigans though You could always see sweat marks under my arms. I finally tried Hypercare and I've been using it for only 3 days now, and NO sweat! Okay a little moisture here and there but nothing like before. I can wear T shirts and even more importantly I am not constantly uncomfortable. It really does work, The only reason I did not give it a 10 was because I haven't been using it very long. I hope it continues to work this well. I personally did not experience the burning and itching most people do.

April 20, 2014 10:57 PM

Review by hot'nsweaty (taken for less than 1 month):

I've suffered from hyperhidrosis since around 8th grade. I'm 32 now. I've tried so many different things to stop the sweating but nothing has worked. It really has been a depressing issue. The big clothes, layering, napkins, lying, hiding, etc. (sigh)...I went to the doc last week & got Hypercare. I LOVE this & have only used it about 3 times. Wish someone would have gave me this YEARS AGO! I would recommend this to anyone. Its totally changed my self confidence.

March 26, 2014 2:56 AM

100% suggest trying this antiperspirant. I tried absolutely every deodorant and antiperspirant for years and nothing ever worked. I used to sweat terribly and would without fail have large sweat stains, regardless of freezing temperatures or short sleeve shirts. I tried Hypercare after reading tons of reviews and I'm incredibly happy I did. It works for me every single day!

March 3, 2014 10:23 PM

Best medicine ever. I've had hyperhidrosis for years, finally started using Hypercare for a little over a month now, and NO SWEATING! No armpit stains in ANY of my clothes anymore! As long as I use it twice or so a week at night, I'm sweat free. Although, I do still use deodorant, otherwise I will smell sweaty. And I also itch my armpits almost daily, but the itchiness is totally worth it!

February 21, 2014 12:26 AM

Review by 1Saxophonegirl (taken for less than 1 month):

I LOVE this product. I just started using it yesterday and it already stopped my sweating. I can raise my hand, stretch, and participate in gym activities. The only bad part about this is the stinging. I did shave that morning, and I applied it at around 8:00pm. It felt like someone was pricking me with a needle for about 20-30 minutes, but it definitely subsided after that and I was able to sleep, shower, and apply deoderant. It is SO worth some sting to stop the sweat and not have deoderant caked on my shirts.

January 28, 2014 2:14 PM

Review by ScottieCee:

This was a life changer. I'm an RN, and now in administration. I wear a suit everyday. My underarm sweating was a real problem, and the deodorants I used were killing my clothes. Hypercare changed everything. I use it at night. Slight burning, nothing major. I can't live without it.

January 19, 2014 8:59 PM

This thing worked wonders! I'm so glad I asked my doctor about it! I would like to remind some people that at first, you apply it for 3 nights in a row, then after that, only once a week.

January 14, 2014 10:08 AM

Review by Carmellaf (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This product has changed my life. I can wear whatever I like now and not feel self conscious. I am on ADHD medication and that is something that causes excessive sweating. (research it thoroughly if you do not believe that)I thought that I would have to sacrifice focusing for the problem of sweating. No more. I do not have the redness and itching side effects. The only regret I have is not finding a provider who would prescribe this for me sooner.

November 21, 2013 11:06 PM

Review by sashabrooklyn:

I had a problem with sweaty armpits since freshman in high school. I told my mom about my problem. She took me to the doctor. When I used it for the first time, my armpits was on fire, due to not drying them up well. Second time I tried was about 5 years later, but I used blow dryer after the shower on my armpits then the medication. No problem. So now I'm 26 and tonight I'm do it again and I'm also using blow dryer to make sure is dry and I don't have to suffer.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 16, 2013 9:55 PM

I have tried every antiperspirant deodorants out there and nothing seemed to work. I would use like 20 swipes and still be sweating in 5 minutes. Weather it was heat, activity, nervous I would have huge rings under my arms. Finally I tried hypercare the other night and I don't know why I haven't used it before. The next day I saw immediate results I have been using it for 5 days now it itches, burn a little but definitely worth 15 minutes of pain for no sweat marks. I would recommend this to anyone with sweating problems.

October 26, 2013 5:34 PM

Review by happyhappy123 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Sounds very dramatic, but it has literally changed my life. No more sweaty palms. It's definitely caused my armpits to sweat less, but it hasn't completely stopped that yet. Be aware that you have to apply it every single night (at least at first) and it causes itching and redness, and if you use it on your hands, they will be very dry. However, it's a very small price to pay because it really does stop sweating. For me, it took about 1 1/2-2 weeks before my hands completely stopped sweating, but there was noticeable difference the next day. Worth every penny.

September 24, 2013 8:55 PM

Review by Sunshineallday:

I have had sweaty armpits for years! Tried the napkin trick, black tops, not lifting my arms, avoiding people, various deodorants and not shaving. Wasn't living freely! This stuff works! Doctor prescribed it. I would pay 100.00 per bottle if that's what it took to get it. Don't get excited when you put it on, thinking the more you put on the less you will sweat. This will cause severe itching. A little bit goes a long way. The next morning- no sweat. This product has given me my social life back. Love it.

September 15, 2013 8:14 PM

Review by rcknroll:

I had a huge problem with underarm sweating. I would sweat and have visible wetness under my shirt 5 minutes after putting it on. This product has changed my life. I feel completely dry now. I can wear different colors and not have to worry about wetness. I used to actually switch out napkins under my arms to stop the sweating. Once your body gets used to this product, you only have to apply it once a month or so (sometimes even less, like every 2 months in my experience) this product is like a wonder product.

August 21, 2013 1:29 PM

Review by Your Nickname:

This product is fantastic. The only downside is the itchiness that many (including myself) have experienced. In my experience, using too much at one time or over a few consecutive days made the itchiness worse. Light use as instructed eliminates most of the itchiness and the product is still effective.

August 16, 2013 4:31 PM