Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Hypercare

Learn more about Hypercare.

Hypercare review summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Hypercare to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by gd24281:

I would always be in class with wet armpits. I would be doing nothing but sitting and my shirt and armpits would be soaked. I never understood why. When I first got Hypercare, it worked great! I didn't need to reapply because it was working. Now my sweat is starting to come back and after re applying, it no longer works. I do not know why but I really wish it would work again.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 3, 2015 8:59 AM

Review by Amazing! (taken for 1 to 6 months):

How often do you find a product that really does what it;s supposed to? Never. But this stuff really works 100%. I wouldn't say I had severe sweating problems, but my underarms were wet constantly. I was constantly uncomfortable because of it, always felt this nasty wetness and could never wear any shirt more than once. Wearing slim fitting tops was out of the question and I can't tell you how many silk blouses I've ruined after only 1 wear. This product worked instantly, I applied it overnight and the next day I didn't sweat AT ALL, not even a tiny bit. I now apply it twice a week and I forgot what sweating is. I can wear anything and feel comfortable all day long. And it's cheap too! $10 without insurance, can't beat that.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 14, 2015 10:16 AM

Review by AR 467 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

This was like a miracle prescription! Works great, no side effects. I did learn to never put it on right after shaving my armpits though!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 9, 2015 10:08 AM

Review by notmyrealname55:

This product is unreal. I was always sweating for no reason, at work under my arms were wet all day and all my undershirts were ruined. Then it got worse if I felt like someone was looking at my or I got emberassed my forehead would sweat...seriously this product is amazing works like a charm

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 8, 2015 1:34 PM

Review by Bcj:

I've had a sweating problem since I was about 13 years old in my underarms. I could put on any kind of shirt (loose or tight fitting) and In minutes my underarms would be soaked... I thought I was going to have to live with this for my whole life until a lady told me about Hypercare! It truly is a miracle... It worked after the first application. My underarms have been dry ever since. I can wear any shirt I want now and I feel like a new person.

December 11, 2014 10:46 PM

Review by JennJenn94:

This medication it's Amazing! Since I was about 15 I have sweated on my back like crazy! Always having to wear a undershirt to try and hide it. In the last few years I started to sweat like crazy around my forehead. Just sitting doing nothing sweat would pour down my face and back. Stopped going places because I was so mortified by it. I asked my doctor for help and he prescribed Hypercare. Didn't like it at first because it burned so much. I kept using it every night and for a week and the burning has stopped. I no longer wear under shirts. I can go any where now and I no longer sweat at all. It's been a huge life changer. It's a freedom that I can't explain unless you have suffered from Hyperhidrosis.

November 6, 2014 10:41 AM

Review by Anne27:

This product is amazing. I had very intense armpit sweating (armpit area would be soaked with sweat, just from me sitting still or doing anything) since I was 13 or so and I am 27 now. Dermatologist prescribed this last week, and it is my third day using it today and I have had no sweat at all since the first time I put this stuff on. Seriously, it is bone dry!! For once! I am so happy I don't have to wear only black tops anymore and can now wear pretty and colorful tops without worrying that someone will see the sweat stains. It is a miracle and I now feel so much more confident and free. To anyone who has this issue, please try it, it really does work well. Additionally, I didn't experience the burning or itching others have described.

October 13, 2014 9:54 PM

Review by DisneyA:

I used this product for about 8-10 months and I haven't used it for about 7 months now and I'm sweat free! Before using this product I would have sweat stains running down my sides.

August 12, 2014 11:06 PM

Review by drypits:

I have never done a review like this but I feel I should. I have had a major pit sweating problem for the last yr or so. Went to the Dr yesterday for an unrelated issue. While there I brought up the underarm sweating issue I've been having. I assumed he'd say to change my diet or change soaps, etc. instead he prescribed this for me. I picked up the prescription that night and went home to try it. I was absolutely amazed. Immediately after I cleaned and applied, no more sweating. None. Zippo. Nada. Today, just one day after first application I've been dry as a bone all day. All day I've been checking and couldn't believe I was still dry. Amazing stuff. I'm blown away. Thought this was just something I'd have to deal with, but I guess not.

August 7, 2014 2:17 AM

Review by Jay24:

This product works like a charm, but on the third night my armpits were on FIRE! I don't know what to do now because I literally can not take the pain.

August 4, 2014 2:30 AM

Review by Kel8986:

I don't know why I didn't try this product sooner. Like many others, I felt like underarm sweating was just a "normal" part of me. When I became a hairdresser is when my sweating really started to bother me. Having to work with the public all day and lifting my arms constantly made me self conscious. Not only was I worried about the sweat rings, I knew there was a slight odor from the sweat. I could only wear certain color clothing, and certain materials. Everything I wore became a sweat soaked mess within no time. So frustrating!! So, anyhow, made a doctors appointment to go over my options and have been very pleased with Hypercare! Worked after just a couple applications. No more hiding and wearing a sweat soaked top all day ever again.

July 27, 2014 11:42 PM

Review by Ms.British:

Hello Let me start off by saying that I have suffered from the nasty Beast we call Hyperhidrosis my entire life. I started using this medication July 15th and today on the 16th my sweating was reduced by at least 90% this is coming from a person who would have pit stains going down my sides and had too throw out shirts usually after a wear or two after only 1 day I'm surprised it's working the way it is. I will post an update in a week and let you know how it's going but please if have this condition try it it is truly a life changer the stinging (a side effect) is a small price too pay based on the results.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 16, 2014 7:18 PM

Review by Borinquen:

A life changer! I only had to use it about four times. The last time was about 8 years ago. Guess what? My underarms remain dry!

July 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Review by NinjaS1 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

This is the most amazing thing ever. It burns like hell but if you follow the directions it's a lot more tolerable! I completely stopped sweating within 2 times days of using Hypercare. Before my doctor told me about this I tried everything I could get off the shelves and it would work for a day (if at all) and then I would sweat again. But this will stop my sweating for a couple months at a time now that I've been using it for a while. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who feels like they sweat excessively.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 8, 2014 8:56 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

It worked for me at first but after a while it doesn't.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 12, 2014 1:09 AM

Review by Christina P (taken for less than 1 month):

I have been dealing with sweaty palms since the 3rd grade. I never understood why I was so different. I couldn't wear cute sandals because my feet would slip and slide. I couldn't hold my husband's hand without drenching his. I am now 32, live in hot/humid Florida so finally decided to ask my dermatologist what can help. I used this stuff twice on my feet and was AMAZED that I wore sandals and did not slip out of them - total life changer.

June 12, 2014 12:17 AM

Review by GoTfan336 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This medication is incredible! Like the other reviewers on this site, I suffered from severe sweating since I was a young child. After using this medication, I found that my sweating was reduced by 90%, if not more. The very mild side effects, a tingling or itching after using the medication, is well worth the piece of mind and joy of living life sweat free. There are still times when I find myself a little sweaty, but over all I am incredibly impressed with this medication and it is life changing. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a sweating issue. Heads up - this medication can take up to a few weeks to fully kick in. You also have to play around with it to find out how much you need and how often you should reapply.

June 1, 2014 10:31 PM

Review by Nicole0022113:

I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating since hitting puberty. It was very discouraging. Many girls my age would have the absolute cutest outfit and I however could not wear it because it would show my sweat stains almost immediately. I would wear light colored shirts so that you could not see them quickly. Or large shirts. Layers of shirts. It did not matter if it was 100 degrees or 30 degrees, I would sweat profusely. I tried many things. I finally discovered this product and no longer have to worry about my sweating. I no longer feel the need to constantly hide my underarms. I can wear anything I want to wear. I have been using this product for over 3 years now and at 24, I have finally overcome my excessive sweating.

May 1, 2014 2:03 PM

Review by Me1243:

I have suffered from excessive underarm sweating since I can remember, probably around 13 or 14, (23 now) and It was always something I just dealt with. I would wear sweaters or tank tops but never T-shirts. Even with heavy sweat shirts or cardigans though You could always see sweat marks under my arms. I finally tried Hypercare and I've been using it for only 3 days now, and NO sweat! Okay a little moisture here and there but nothing like before. I can wear T shirts and even more importantly I am not constantly uncomfortable. It really does work, The only reason I did not give it a 10 was because I haven't been using it very long. I hope it continues to work this well. I personally did not experience the burning and itching most people do.

April 20, 2014 10:57 PM

Review by hot'nsweaty (taken for less than 1 month):

I've suffered from hyperhidrosis since around 8th grade. I'm 32 now. I've tried so many different things to stop the sweating but nothing has worked. It really has been a depressing issue. The big clothes, layering, napkins, lying, hiding, etc. (sigh)...I went to the doc last week & got Hypercare. I LOVE this & have only used it about 3 times. Wish someone would have gave me this YEARS AGO! I would recommend this to anyone. Its totally changed my self confidence.

March 26, 2014 2:56 AM

100% suggest trying this antiperspirant. I tried absolutely every deodorant and antiperspirant for years and nothing ever worked. I used to sweat terribly and would without fail have large sweat stains, regardless of freezing temperatures or short sleeve shirts. I tried Hypercare after reading tons of reviews and I'm incredibly happy I did. It works for me every single day!

March 3, 2014 10:23 PM

Best medicine ever. I've had hyperhidrosis for years, finally started using Hypercare for a little over a month now, and NO SWEATING! No armpit stains in ANY of my clothes anymore! As long as I use it twice or so a week at night, I'm sweat free. Although, I do still use deodorant, otherwise I will smell sweaty. And I also itch my armpits almost daily, but the itchiness is totally worth it!

February 21, 2014 12:26 AM

Review by 1Saxophonegirl (taken for less than 1 month):

I LOVE this product. I just started using it yesterday and it already stopped my sweating. I can raise my hand, stretch, and participate in gym activities. The only bad part about this is the stinging. I did shave that morning, and I applied it at around 8:00pm. It felt like someone was pricking me with a needle for about 20-30 minutes, but it definitely subsided after that and I was able to sleep, shower, and apply deoderant. It is SO worth some sting to stop the sweat and not have deoderant caked on my shirts.

January 28, 2014 2:14 PM

Review by ScottieCee:

This was a life changer. I'm an RN, and now in administration. I wear a suit everyday. My underarm sweating was a real problem, and the deodorants I used were killing my clothes. Hypercare changed everything. I use it at night. Slight burning, nothing major. I can't live without it.

January 19, 2014 8:59 PM

This thing worked wonders! I'm so glad I asked my doctor about it! I would like to remind some people that at first, you apply it for 3 nights in a row, then after that, only once a week.

January 14, 2014 10:08 AM