User Reviews for Hypercare

Learn more about Hypercare.

Hypercare review summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Hypercare to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by hot'nsweaty (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I've suffered from hyperhidrosis since around 8th grade. I'm 32 now. I've tried so many different things to stop the sweating but nothing has worked. It really has been a depressing issue. The big clothes, layering, napkins, lying, hiding, etc. (sigh)...I went to the doc last week & got Hypercare. I LOVE this & have only used it about 3 times. Wish someone would have gave me this YEARS AGO! I would recommend this to anyone. Its totally changed my self confidence.

March 26, 2014 2:56 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

100% suggest trying this antiperspirant. I tried absolutely every deodorant and antiperspirant for years and nothing ever worked. I used to sweat terribly and would without fail have large sweat stains, regardless of freezing temperatures or short sleeve shirts. I tried Hypercare after reading tons of reviews and I'm incredibly happy I did. It works for me every single day!

March 3, 2014 10:23 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Best medicine ever. I've had hyperhidrosis for years, finally started using Hypercare for a little over a month now, and NO SWEATING! No armpit stains in ANY of my clothes anymore! As long as I use it twice or so a week at night, I'm sweat free. Although, I do still use deodorant, otherwise I will smell sweaty. And I also itch my armpits almost daily, but the itchiness is totally worth it!

February 21, 2014 12:26 AM
Review by 1Saxophonegirl (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I LOVE this product. I just started using it yesterday and it already stopped my sweating. I can raise my hand, stretch, and participate in gym activities. The only bad part about this is the stinging. I did shave that morning, and I applied it at around 8:00pm. It felt like someone was pricking me with a needle for about 20-30 minutes, but it definitely subsided after that and I was able to sleep, shower, and apply deoderant. It is SO worth some sting to stop the sweat and not have deoderant caked on my shirts.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 28, 2014 2:14 PM
Review by ScottieCee: User Rating:

This was a life changer. I'm an RN, and now in administration. I wear a suit everyday. My underarm sweating was a real problem, and the deodorants I used were killing my clothes. Hypercare changed everything. I use it at night. Slight burning, nothing major. I can't live without it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 19, 2014 8:59 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This thing worked wonders! I'm so glad I asked my doctor about it! I would like to remind some people that at first, you apply it for 3 nights in a row, then after that, only once a week.

January 14, 2014 10:08 AM
Review by Carmellaf (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

This product has changed my life. I can wear whatever I like now and not feel self conscious. I am on ADHD medication and that is something that causes excessive sweating. (research it thoroughly if you do not believe that)I thought that I would have to sacrifice focusing for the problem of sweating. No more. I do not have the redness and itching side effects. The only regret I have is not finding a provider who would prescribe this for me sooner.

November 21, 2013 11:06 PM
Review by sashabrooklyn: User Rating:

I had a problem with sweaty armpits since freshman in high school. I told my mom about my problem. She took me to the doctor. When I used it for the first time, my armpits was on fire, due to not drying them up well. Second time I tried was about 5 years later, but I used blow dryer after the shower on my armpits then the medication. No problem. So now I'm 26 and tonight I'm do it again and I'm also using blow dryer to make sure is dry and I don't have to suffer.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 16, 2013 9:55 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have tried every antiperspirant deodorants out there and nothing seemed to work. I would use like 20 swipes and still be sweating in 5 minutes. Weather it was heat, activity, nervous I would have huge rings under my arms. Finally I tried hypercare the other night and I don't know why I haven't used it before. The next day I saw immediate results I have been using it for 5 days now it itches, burn a little but definitely worth 15 minutes of pain for no sweat marks. I would recommend this to anyone with sweating problems.

October 26, 2013 5:34 PM
Review by happyhappy123 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Sounds very dramatic, but it has literally changed my life. No more sweaty palms. It's definitely caused my armpits to sweat less, but it hasn't completely stopped that yet. Be aware that you have to apply it every single night (at least at first) and it causes itching and redness, and if you use it on your hands, they will be very dry. However, it's a very small price to pay because it really does stop sweating. For me, it took about 1 1/2-2 weeks before my hands completely stopped sweating, but there was noticeable difference the next day. Worth every penny.

September 24, 2013 8:55 PM
Review by Sunshineallday: User Rating:

I have had sweaty armpits for years! Tried the napkin trick, black tops, not lifting my arms, avoiding people, various deodorants and not shaving. Wasn't living freely! This stuff works! Doctor prescribed it. I would pay 100.00 per bottle if that's what it took to get it. Don't get excited when you put it on, thinking the more you put on the less you will sweat. This will cause severe itching. A little bit goes a long way. The next morning- no sweat. This product has given me my social life back. Love it.

September 15, 2013 8:14 PM
Review by rcknroll: User Rating:

I had a huge problem with underarm sweating. I would sweat and have visible wetness under my shirt 5 minutes after putting it on. This product has changed my life. I feel completely dry now. I can wear different colors and not have to worry about wetness. I used to actually switch out napkins under my arms to stop the sweating. Once your body gets used to this product, you only have to apply it once a month or so (sometimes even less, like every 2 months in my experience) this product is like a wonder product.

August 21, 2013 1:29 PM
Review by Your Nickname: User Rating:

This product is fantastic. The only downside is the itchiness that many (including myself) have experienced. In my experience, using too much at one time or over a few consecutive days made the itchiness worse. Light use as instructed eliminates most of the itchiness and the product is still effective.

August 16, 2013 4:31 PM
Review by Hiiiiiii: User Rating:

A real life changer. I've had hyperhidrosis since high school (now 25) and I was always hiding in dark clothes to hide the stains. It does burn and itch when I put it on but I'd take that over the excessive sweating anyway. Pros definitely outweigh the cons!

July 19, 2013 8:22 PM
Review by Savv: User Rating:

This has done amazing things for me! I've been using it for four days now and it's already helping when it says that full effects wouldn't take place until a week. I'm just giving you a heads up that it burns REALLY BAD. I'm burning right now, actually. I think it's completely worth it though. I recommend this.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 28, 2013 12:01 AM
Review by meganissoawesome: User Rating:

This product is absolutely amazing! I have only been using it for a few weeks but it is great. I honestly used to always wear black shirts and the same black jacket because I would sweat over nothing and being active (like walking and physical education) made it worst. I finally had a doctor's appointment and told her about my problem and expected her to say that I would have to get surgery or something but instead she prescribed me this. At first I thought I was hopeless and nothing could help but I was wrong. It is a MAJOR self esteem and confidence boost now that I can wear whatever I want. There is just one big problem with this product. I don't know if it happens to other people but it has given me a major rash and it's very hard not to itch.

June 1, 2013 4:01 PM
Review by Lhaler (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

This is the first time I have ever reviewed a medication, or that one has had such fast results and I hope, will have such an incredible impact on my life. I have experienced underarm sweating for most of my adult life. I am now in my early 40's. Like many, I have had to alter my wardrobe to accommodate my condition. For many years, I just thought it was part of me and that it wasn't really a treatable condition. I just got my doctor to prescribe this and after one night of use, I am sweat free for the first time in 15 years. It is 85 degrees today with 100% humidity- not a drop. Very slight burning for an hour after I put it on, but bearable. I'm hopeful this will continue. Please, if you have this issue, try it.

May 31, 2013 4:08 PM
Review by Matty B (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Great product. I suffered since high school (now 32) with having to change shirts multiple times per day. It made me depressed to be so uncomfortable all day. Once I began using the product, within days there was a noticeable difference. A life changer.

May 31, 2013 3:16 PM
Review by Aj24: User Rating:

I had been sweating since I was in 8th grade and now I'm (17). But now using this Hypercare has been helping a lot. I had been wearing black shirts all the time, never wore colorfully shirts. And when I wore sweatshirts my sweat would come through. Now I don't have that problem.

May 28, 2013 8:48 PM
Review by Minana (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I could give this product 20 rating but it only goes up to 10. That's how much I loved it. In a professional setting, you don't wanna smell funky or wear a jacket all day because of sweat. That was me for the past several years. I mentioned it to my OBGYN and she asked me to try this and I did. Boy was I surprised. I don't care about the itchiness that comes with using it. To me that means its working its magic (lol). The best part is that I can wear my shirts and when I take them off, they're not sweat stained. Whoever made Hypercare, please keep making more great products like these.

May 18, 2013 2:17 AM
Review by PhillyM: User Rating:

WOW, after years of having wet shirts, I was dry the day after I used it. It has changed my life.

May 16, 2013 6:47 AM
Review by MAP68: User Rating:

I never had a major sweat problem, but when it gets hot outside, I immediately get a moisture under my arms and my bacteria combined with my mild perspiration, makes the most pungent odor. This product has stopped that from happening. I couldn't go through another summer of dealing with this. It beats doing Botox injections or surgically having my sweat glands removed. Easy fix!

May 15, 2013 7:10 AM
Review by Recluse to Relieved!!! (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I've been dealing with Hyperhidrosis since the beginning of high school and it really became an issue when I began college. It was always awful feeling embarrassed/insecure 24/7 (especially because it was so out of my control). People started to not want to guard me in basketball anymore, my ex-girlfriend would make me feel like bad saying she wanted a boyfriend who could actually put his arm around her, etc., etc. But finally I stopped wallowing in my own sorrow and talked to a doctor- he prescribed Hypercare and it CHANGED my life. Don't let your Hyperhidrosis beat you because with Hypercare you can beat it. PS- The complaints about the itching/burning sensations are completely valid, but I'm willing to cope when the payoff for a normal life again.

May 10, 2013 12:16 AM
Review by This Is amazing! (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

This is absolutely amazing, After about 1 3/4 years of sweating I finally had enough when I would sweat through hoodies with huge stains. Non of my friends would say anything about it but my mom (who also has it) finally called my pediatrician and got a prescription. I put it on the first night and it burned alot, but it's nothing unbearable. The next day sweat free. Some days I would forget to put it on at night and go through the day with little to no sweat at all. Not even sweating through my clothes. I still put it on every night just to be safe but it really works! I would recommend getting this product. Some people say it doesn't protect against smell but it does for me. The only problems is a little itching during the day and a rash.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 2, 2013 10:00 PM
Review by TiffaniG: User Rating:

I have been dealing with Hyperhidrosis (underarms) since middle school and I have tried EVERY SINGLE over the counter product for excessive sweating. My doctor prescribed me Hypercare and from first use I LOVE IT. I have not broken a sweat since first use! I am so relieved.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 27, 2013 8:24 PM
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Learn more about Hyperhidrosis

More about Hypercare (aluminum chloride hexahydrate topical)

Professional resources