User Reviews for Hypercare

Learn more about Hypercare.

Hypercare Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Hyperhidrosis.

Reviews for Hypercare to treat Hyperhidrosis

"I love this stuff... The only thing I dont like is how it feels like it's burning! I don't sweat at all with it! I love it"

Turtle June 23, 2015

"I was recommended this product for axillary hyperhidrosis. The first night, it tingled a little but it was tolerable. Ever since then, i have been using it every few weeks because i fear of loosing sleep due to the irritation which leads up to redness and soreness. And then the irritation feels like a tingling itch which progresses to a burning sensation, enspecially when you try to scratch a little. I would still try it if i was you, its different for everyone. The things i learned is to wait maybe 30 mins after washing underarms at night to apply it and waiting 2 days after shaving prolbably isnt enough to restrict burning due to the high level of alcohol in the product. The less, the better trust me..dont keep piling it on top."

Keshay (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 9, 2015

"Never in my life have I written a review for anything i've taken, yet I felt the need to write this as I suffered the same symptoms as many people that has already reviewed. I only wore black t shirts or tanks, could never wear color due to sweating like a dog in my armpits for no reason. Large, visible dark wet spots under my arm for no reason just sitting in class. Was pessimistic about Hypercare as many things haven't worked in the past but take my word for it: this stuff will change your life! Take your chance and free yourself of the silent trauma of sweating profusely."

BenGee123 May 26, 2015

"I've always had a problem with my underarms getting soaked for no reason. It could be freezing and I would still be wet. There was no smell, just the wetness. As a high school student, I always tried to cover it up with dark clothes and baggy shirts. I've been using hyper care for about a week and it's amazing! I've been completely dry since the first use. However, the first two uses made my arms burn really bad. They were really sensitive to the touch for the next two days. I just applied it again for the 3rd time this week and it is just a small tingling feeling. At first it may burn, but if you're like me, it was worth it! Great product!"

bgs17 May 16, 2015

"Hypercare is AMAZING! I have had an excessive sweating problem since high school. I always wear tank tops(never long sleeved or regular t-shirts). But if I have**** to, I will wear a black shirt. I swear constantly. Just the other day I was sitting in an orientation for work and the AC was broken and it was over 100 degrees in the room. I was sitting in a business suit and didn't even want to take my jacket off because I knew what was going on underneath. I had a waterfall of water falling from my arm pits onto my shirt. Huge armpit wet spots. So I sat there and suffered lol. Not anymore!!! This stuff really works. It definitely stings if you put it on the same day that you shaved, and it itches. But I don't even care! I'm in love with this"

SJKR May 8, 2015

"Life changing. I am a 30 yr old female. I have suffered from excessive sweating since I was at least 13. I have never told anyone about it. Somehow I managed grade school, high school, college, work and hid it. I don't shake hands and I always wear dark shirts. My areas are hands, feet and underarms. I'm married now and somehow for the most part avoided holding hands with my husband. I have a 2 year old daughter now and I was determined to find something that worked so I would never feel like I couldn't hold her hand. I saw a dermatologist for the for the first time ever on April 23rd. The next day I didn't sweat a drop. Today is day 2 and I have no words for the relief I feel. I feel normal. I feel like my silent suffering is over."

Lai'smom (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2015

"Wow! I've been using Hypercare for a week, and it has been an absolute miracle. The first time I used it, the stinging was shockingly harsh. I had been using Certain Dri, which stung a little, and figured this would be no different. It was WAY worse.... But! I was sweat free for the first time in a decade! And the terrible sting never happened again, only the one time after my initial application. I hope this continues to work as well as it has been. Not a drop of sweat so far. I couldn't be happier!"

Jadescarlett April 12, 2015

"I got this product when I was sweating through my uniforms in school almost constantly and was drenched 20 minutes into first period. Even in the middle of winter, I couldn't wear tight clothes or anything colored. I started wearing baggy sweatshirts without shirts, yet I could still feel the sweet dripping down my arms and side. I finally told my mom, who made me an appointment with the dermatologist. Although this product itches until you go to sleep, it is worth the peace of mind and comfort. I am on my third application and I am already completely dry!"

Tonymyman April 11, 2015

"Experienced excessive sweating my entire life. I wish I would have got treated a long time ago!!! I've always wore baggy shirts, hoodies, layers, anything! To cover it up. Now I don't have to anymore. I never sweat anymore. However! The doctor recommended 3x a week and I got over excessive the first week out of eagerness. If used too often, or right after shaving, it's dries them out so bad and can be very painful. Used as stated is amazing though. Love it!"

In love (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 3, 2015

"I developed sweaty armpits in high school and just dealt with it for many years by layering tshirts and wearing patterns, etc. Finally about a year ago I talked to my derm about it and he prescribed Hypercare. I was skeptical but took daily applications to start and then sure enough my armpit sweating reduced easily by 90%. I was shocked it worked so well! I only need to re-apply once a week or so. Been working like that for over a year. I also have sweaty palms but Hypercare didn't help on my palms. But I am so grateful for having the armpit issue solved. Just be sure your armpits are fully dry when you apply to avoid irritation."

swpalmtrees (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 27, 2015

"Wow. I suffered from excessive sweating for 2 years. At first I thought it was just me being hot. Or not wearing the right clothes. I wore tank tops on cold days and it still didn't stop. It was beyond irritating and I tried SO many products and none of them worked. Tried SweatBlock, only worked for a day or 2 and never worked again. I tried certain Dri. Which did help, but not that much. I tried home remedies but none of them worked. Nothing worked and I was tired of sweating so much and being embarrassed. So when I went to the doctors I asked my doctor about it and she said she would prescribe me some. I tried it out, wow. My sweating still occasionally comes back with tight fitted shirts but nothing how it was before. So thankful."

Veraurban March 20, 2015

"I would always be in class with wet armpits. I would be doing nothing but sitting and my shirt and armpits would be soaked. I never understood why. When I first got Hypercare, it worked great! I didn't need to reapply because it was working. Now my sweat is starting to come back and after re applying, it no longer works. I do not know why but I really wish it would work again."

gd24281 March 3, 2015

"Hyperhidrosis basically has controlled my life for as long as I can remember, and I am a senior in high school right now. My first memory of excessive sweating goes back to eighth grade right after I took a test, and I saw on my bright blue shirt a small but obvious ring of sweat. My sweating requires a trigger, generally anxiety, stress, or if I am put on the spot. Therefore, when I am at home with my family I am completely dry and there is nothing wrong. Anyways, I've been wearing baggy stuff and black shirts for the last three years, and that works to cover up the sweat, but not the smell. I finally told my mom, she called my doctor and prescribed me to hypercare, I wore a white shirt to my practice and zero sweat. Life saver."

diverlife (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2015

"How often do you find a product that really does what it;s supposed to? Never. But this stuff really works 100%. I wouldn't say I had severe sweating problems, but my underarms were wet constantly. I was constantly uncomfortable because of it, always felt this nasty wetness and could never wear any shirt more than once. Wearing slim fitting tops was out of the question and I can't tell you how many silk blouses I've ruined after only 1 wear. This product worked instantly, I applied it overnight and the next day I didn't sweat AT ALL, not even a tiny bit. I now apply it twice a week and I forgot what sweating is. I can wear anything and feel comfortable all day long. And it's cheap too! $10 without insurance, can't beat that."

Amazing! (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2015

"This was like a miracle prescription! Works great, no side effects. I did learn to never put it on right after shaving my armpits though!"

AR 467 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 9, 2015

"This product is unreal. I was always sweating for no reason, at work under my arms were wet all day and all my undershirts were ruined. Then it got worse if I felt like someone was looking at my or I got emberassed my forehead would sweat...seriously this product is amazing works like a charm"

notmyrealname55 January 8, 2015

"I've had a sweating problem since I was about 13 years old in my underarms. I could put on any kind of shirt (loose or tight fitting) and In minutes my underarms would be soaked... I thought I was going to have to live with this for my whole life until a lady told me about Hypercare! It truly is a miracle... It worked after the first application. My underarms have been dry ever since. I can wear any shirt I want now and I feel like a new person."

Bcj December 11, 2014

"This medication it's Amazing! Since I was about 15 I have sweated on my back like crazy! Always having to wear a undershirt to try and hide it. In the last few years I started to sweat like crazy around my forehead. Just sitting doing nothing sweat would pour down my face and back. Stopped going places because I was so mortified by it. I asked my doctor for help and he prescribed Hypercare. Didn't like it at first because it burned so much. I kept using it every night and for a week and the burning has stopped. I no longer wear under shirts. I can go any where now and I no longer sweat at all. It's been a huge life changer. It's a freedom that I can't explain unless you have suffered from Hyperhidrosis."

JennJenn94 November 6, 2014

"This product is amazing. I had very intense armpit sweating (armpit area would be soaked with sweat, just from me sitting still or doing anything) since I was 13 or so and I am 27 now. Dermatologist prescribed this last week, and it is my third day using it today and I have had no sweat at all since the first time I put this stuff on. Seriously, it is bone dry!! For once! I am so happy I don't have to wear only black tops anymore and can now wear pretty and colorful tops without worrying that someone will see the sweat stains. It is a miracle and I now feel so much more confident and free. To anyone who has this issue, please try it, it really does work well. Additionally, I didn't experience the burning or itching others have described."

Anne27 October 13, 2014

"I used this product for about 8-10 months and I haven't used it for about 7 months now and I'm sweat free! Before using this product I would have sweat stains running down my sides."

DisneyA August 12, 2014

"I have never done a review like this but I feel I should. I have had a major pit sweating problem for the last yr or so. Went to the Dr yesterday for an unrelated issue. While there I brought up the underarm sweating issue I've been having. I assumed he'd say to change my diet or change soaps, etc. instead he prescribed this for me. I picked up the prescription that night and went home to try it. I was absolutely amazed. Immediately after I cleaned and applied, no more sweating. None. Zippo. Nada. Today, just one day after first application I've been dry as a bone all day. All day I've been checking and couldn't believe I was still dry. Amazing stuff. I'm blown away. Thought this was just something I'd have to deal with, but I guess not."

drypits August 7, 2014

"This product works like a charm, but on the third night my armpits were on FIRE! I don't know what to do now because I literally can not take the pain."

Jay24 August 4, 2014

"I don't know why I didn't try this product sooner. Like many others, I felt like underarm sweating was just a "normal" part of me. When I became a hairdresser is when my sweating really started to bother me. Having to work with the public all day and lifting my arms constantly made me self conscious. Not only was I worried about the sweat rings, I knew there was a slight odor from the sweat. I could only wear certain color clothing, and certain materials. Everything I wore became a sweat soaked mess within no time. So frustrating!! So, anyhow, made a doctors appointment to go over my options and have been very pleased with Hypercare! Worked after just a couple applications. No more hiding and wearing a sweat soaked top all day ever again."

Kel8986 July 27, 2014

"Hello Let me start off by saying that I have suffered from the nasty Beast we call Hyperhidrosis my entire life. I started using this medication July 15th and today on the 16th my sweating was reduced by at least 90% this is coming from a person who would have pit stains going down my sides and had too throw out shirts usually after a wear or two after only 1 day I'm surprised it's working the way it is. I will post an update in a week and let you know how it's going but please if have this condition try it it is truly a life changer the stinging (a side effect) is a small price too pay based on the results."

Ms.British July 16, 2014

"A life changer! I only had to use it about four times. The last time was about 8 years ago. Guess what? My underarms remain dry!"

Borinquen July 15, 2014