User Reviews for Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor

Also known as: Aralast, Aralast NP, Glassia, Prolastin, Prolastin-C, Zemaira

Learn more about Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor.

Alpha-1 Proteinase I...bitor Deficiency 3 reviews 6 medications

Summary of Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor

Review by sweetgraphix (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Prolastin-C (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: I was diagnosed with Alpha-1 Antitripsin Deficiency in 2010. I currently receive weekly infusions via surgically implanted port. I infuse at our local cancer center. I have attempted Home Health and was horrified by their lack of knowledge and experience for running an IV and none of the 5 different people assigned to me took the time to access the online training on medication preparation. Side-Effects: Extreme tiredness, Feel drained

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 12, 2013 11:00 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: I feel so much better now and find that compared to other AATD medicines, I feel better after this one is infused.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 15, 2012 5:12 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zemaira (alpha 1-proteinase inhibitor) for Alpha-1 Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency: As far as a drug that needs to be infused, it is about as easy as it can be to do.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate