User Reviews for Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
Also known as: Balminil Cough and Flu Sugar Free, Duraflu, Flutabs, Maxiflu DM, Phlemgesic, Robitussin Cold Cough and Flu, Theraflu Max-D Severe Cold & Flu, Tusnel-A, Tylenol Cold Severe Congestion Daytime
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine to treat Cold Symptoms
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
Learn more about Cold Symptoms
Harvard Health Guide:
- Sudafed Cold/Cough MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Sudafed Cold and Cough Liquicaps Concise Consumer Information
- Sudafed Sinus and Cold Liquicaps Concise Consumer Information
- Theraflu Chest and Cough Concise Consumer Information
- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine Concise Consumer Information