Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Sectral

Learn more about Sectral.

High Blood Pressure 2 reviews 262 medications

9.5
Premature Ventricular Depolarizations 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sectral reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Sectral

Review by Lindsay70:

For High Blood Pressure: I've had high blood pressure since I was 19 & been on MANY blood pressures Meds that just stopped working. My doctor put me on Acebutolol, when I was 35. I'm 45 now & my blood pressure is ALWAYS PERFECT or low! I was on a 2nd medication when I started & I was off that 2 years after starting Acebutolol. This medication is awesome! When I was unemployed, Medicaid required a prior-auth! So I had to borrow the money to fill it!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 22, 2014 11:31 AM

Review by rikenmo:

For High Blood Pressure: I have been on Acebutolol (Sectral) for 2 years now and my BP is pretty controlled. I am also on it for an elevated heart rate not related to mitral valve prolapse. My heart rate is usually in the 80s now. :)

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate