Can you overdose on Paxil and if so, what does it do?

Yes one could overdose on Paxil, if a person overdoses, the symptoms can vary. Paxil overdose symptoms include: Nausea and vomiting; Shakiness (tremor); Rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or slow heart rate (bradycardia); Confusion; Dizziness; Seizures; Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia); High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension); Aggressiveness; Fainting; Muscle pain or muscle stiffness; Liver problems, ncluding hepatitis; Kidney failure; Coma; Loss of life.

You can overdose on ANY antidepressant, not just Paxil. Please always be careful with any medication, as loss of life doesn't just affect the person who has died, but the family who has to deal with the guilt, and the loss. Good luck to you!!