Can you drink alcohol while taking Ibuprofen 800MG?

Its never a good idea to mix meds and alcohol. Both these things can irritate your stomach lining.

Anonymous

Hello Kendral2012. Yes you can. Best of wishes to you, pledge

Anonymous

How fond are you of your liver? Both alcohol and Ibuprofen are very hard on the liver. I understand a drink occasionally, and I have included the DC advice below. Best of luck to you!!

What is ibuprofen?

Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury.

Ibuprofen may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Important information about ibuprofen

Ibuprofen may cause life-threatening heart or circulation problems such as heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term. Do not use ibuprofen just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG).

Anonymous 2 Sep 2012

Sorry, I hit enter intend of edit to delete the ads, such as chemotherapy. That is NOT part of the information on Ibuprofen, but it didn't come out in the different colors either.

The directions on the bottle say not to so I am wondering why you are asking? Please don't go against the warnings... you risk long-term injury to yourself and your liver or worse. So, the direct answer is "NO".

Mary