Will Testosterone over time increase the size of a male penis?

In general, no. Testosterone will triger the development of males to their geneticly pre-determined "size" or potential. But to take testosterone solely to increase one's penis size is not correct.
However, in boys who have not yet developed, the administration of testosterone therapy to trigger their development will cause an increase in size... but only to what their normal potential size is.
Hope this has clarified for you. Speak with your doctor about your concerns.

I put 1% Androgel on my penis for 2 months just to test this theory. There was no increase in size. I didn't expect it to either since testosterone gel simply gets into blood stream from the skin. So where you put it on simply determines how much and how quickly it is absorbed.