Will suboxone show up in a court ordered urine test? If so how long does it stay in ur system?

It will depend on what drug test is ordered.
The test for suboxone is very specific.
It differs from the standard 5 panel drug test.
I am not sure how long suboxone will stay in your system.

Does suboxone really clear your system to pass a drug screen by day 10? The hotline said 9-11 days?

... from last dose. I went 14 days after last dose (8mg) drug screen for a 12panel court ordered drug urine sub screen, and a hair follicle test for ...

How long does suboxone stay in system and what will it show up as in a urinalyses test?

i was told suboxone would help with withdrawls and a few days later i was called in for a drug test

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Does suboxone show up on a court ordered drug test?

There have been some drug related charges filed in my immediate association with someone and that person has been trying to get off of opiate based ...

Where can I go on the web that is definate proof that suboxone only shows on a specific urine test?

I was given a 10 panal urine test in Nov. at my dr appt. & he took majority of my meds away saying the reason was bc i had suboxone in my system, ...