Will suboxone show up in a court ordered urine test? If so how long does it stay in ur system?

It will depend on what drug test is ordered.
The test for suboxone is very specific.
It differs from the standard 5 panel drug test.
I am not sure how long suboxone will stay in your system.

How long does suboxone stay in system and what will it show up as in a urinalyses test?

i was told suboxone would help with withdrawls and a few days later i was called in for a drug test

Where can I find factual info on how to pass a urine test for opiates and info on how long certain?

... meds stay in your system? I have to take weekly U/A test for drug court but yet they will not give me the ok to continue taking my prescriptions ...

Does suboxone show up on a court ordered drug test?

There have been some drug related charges filed in my immediate association with someone and that person has been trying to get off of opiate based ...

How long does Suboxone 2mg/.05 take to clear one's system if they will be having a urine drug test?

I am an RN and cant seem to find out the answer for pt. having a urine test, only a blood test which looks to be about 24 days or so. please help ASAP

Where can I go on the web that is definate proof that suboxone only shows on a specific urine test?

I was given a 10 panal urine test in Nov. at my dr appt. & he took majority of my meds away saying the reason was bc i had suboxone in my system, ...