Will 50mg of Zoloft effect my blood pressure... good or bad? Thanks Brenda?

Hello, Zoloft could do either, raise or lower, blood pressure. However, this medication, although of course having the potential, usually does not heighten or raise the blood pressure. More likely, it would lower the blood pressure; again, however, both are not common. You need to ensure that your provider monitors your blood pressure at each visit, and if you notice, anything, that is not a daily normal occurence for yourself or your body, you need to call your provider immediately. Best Wishes.