Why has Bufferin been discontinued?

Probably because there wasn't enough sales, therefore it wasn't productive enough to make it. There are many brands of aspirin available now.

Has Iromin G been discontinued?

It has a red label on the bottle, I have been to walmart and walgreens and they both said the company discontinued it.

When will Extra Strength Bufferin be back in stores???

I can't imagine the makers having the recalled items off the shelves for five months and not providing information to consumers as to when we ...

I have been taking inderal(astrazenaca) am told this is being discontinued what is an equivalent?

have not yet stoped being able to obtain inderal from chemist but am concerned about any change

Why is the word DISCONTINUED in Red over the text ?

My boyfriend is using the drops ALPHAGAN and I notice that in red the word DISCONTINUED is writen across the text/information about the drops. Can ...