Why has Bufferin been discontinued?

Probably because there wasn't enough sales, therefore it wasn't productive enough to make it. There are many brands of aspirin available now.

Apparently Novartis is recalling certain lots of Excedrin, Bufferin, No-Doz , & Gas-X?

The reason for this recall is that there was found that some contained particle of opiates.They are recalling some 1,600 lots according to this ...

When will Extra Strength Bufferin be back in stores???

I can't imagine the makers having the recalled items off the shelves for five months and not providing information to consumers as to when we ...

Why is your page on the drug "Deltasone" watermarked with the word "DISCONTINUED"?

Is the drug discontinued? and if so, for what reason?

Loestrin 24 Fe is being discontinued?

Today I went to my pharmacy to get my second pack. They told me it's being discontinued. Instead they gave me Lo Loestrin Fe. Is it the same ...