When giving epogen ivp over how many minutes should it be given?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am trying to find an answer that from research I cannot see a related topic. I recently started?

... the Pegassist treatment and after 6 weeks had to stop due to Anemia. I presume Epogen is the injection that my doctor is referring to. But cannot ...

1 year Pegylated Interfurion, now 2 x wk injection Epogen & Nupogen 1 wk, numb/bur?

I finished 1 year course of Pegylated Interfurion (Hep C), now 2 x wk injection Epogen & Nupogen 1 x wk. I 1/2 month ago I experienced severe ...

What is the drug schedule for Epogen? Thanks?

I am doing a report for a drug that my husband is taking for End Stage Renal Disease.

Is a normal dose of 7.5 once a week of epogen?

Is 7.5 units of Epogen an average dose once a week?

Why is Epogen considered dangerous when used properly to cure anemia? My understanding is that it?

... is a synthetic version of a hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to create red cells. The danger comes from an excessive increase in ...