What's the difference between Enalapril and Enalapril Maleate?

The difference between enalapril and enalapril maleate is one of terminology. Enalapril is the active ingredient, but it is found together with maleate. In other words, it is a maleate salt (not related to table salt). Many drugs are actually salts, and their names may be given with or without the salt name.

Generic enalapril is sold as Enalapril Maleate. (Enalapril Maleate) is the maleate salt of enalapril.

For more info, please do talk to your doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med, hope the info helped?