Whats the best method to flush your system for a drug test?

This depends on the drug you are taking:
Marijuana: take 500mg of niacin(vitamin b3) once a day or a few days before your test. RESEARCH THIS FIRST
Amphetamines: take vitamin c or citric acid because the acid helps the drug metabolize faster in your system
Any other drugs I'm really not sure of a foolproof way of passing
Google whatever drug you're trying to pass for
Hope I helped a little

whiteboy69702 6 Dec 2011

The drug is heroin how can I speed up the flushing process

Junkie1234567 6 Dec 2011

for heroin it should only stay in your system for 3 or 4 days max depending on how much you take. Pure heroin could take longer than painkillers because some are synthetic, so i would just eat healthy and flush your system with water there really isn't much you can do. sorry bro