What mg is a green valium?

MYLAN 477

Pill imprint MYLAN 477 has been identified as Diazepam 10 mg.

Diazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; muscle spasm; alcohol withdrawal; seizures; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Diazepam 10 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Diazepam

Imprint(s): MYLAN 477
Strength(s): 10 mg
Manufacturer: Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Color:Green
Shape: Round
Drug Class: Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants Benzodiazepines
Pregnancy Category: N - Not yet classified
CSA Schedule: 4 - Some potential for abuse
Availability: Prescription only