What kind of alcohol is in nyquil?

Anonymous

Hello stoneman20. I would say pure alcohol, dilluted into a lesser potent form. Marked on the contents of the product/bottle. Best of wishes, pledge

Druguy 5 Aug 2014

Ethanol!

Would nyquil give a postive result on an etg test?

I get tested every month by my employer for alcohol. Last month I tested positive on an etg (urine test). I haven't had a drink in years. I was ...

Is it safe to mix cefdinir with cheap nyquil?

i took my prescribed dosage around 12am nd its now 6am i took some cheap knock off brand of nyquil and was wondering if that was safe or not because ...

Nyquil Cold Medicine - Can you take Sudafed during the day and Nyquil at night?

I can get any relief from this cold... just wanted to know if there is any harm in taking Sudafed around 7:00 pm and then taking NYQuil around ...

Can I take Nyquil when I have some cut in my nose?

I bleed almost everytime I make some force and when it's hot. I currently have cough and I wanted take nyquil but wasn't sure if ...