What is the diffrence between xanax and busbar?

From Wikipedia:

Comparison to benzodiazepines:
Buspirone's chemical structure and mechanism of action are completely unrelated to those of the benzodiazepines, and its efficacy is not comparable to that of members of the benzodiazepine family, such as diazepam (Valium) in treating GAD.[3][4] Unlike the benzodiazepines, buspirone shows no potential for addiction or dependence, and the development of tolerance has not been observed. Furthermore, cross-tolerance to benzodiazepines, barbiturates, and alcohol, as well as other GABAergics, is not present either.

ace_rick 30 May 2011

Hi medotcom,
I would like your input on the last sentence which drugs.com states under: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BUSPIRONE;it says not to be used more than 4weeks?? doesn't that warns about addiction or sth of the like?Aren't that means comparing like with like??? Please I need your feedback,thanks.ace