What is the different between diclofenac sodium and diclofenac potassium?

Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) used to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
http://www.drugs.com/diclofenac.html

Diclofenac exists in two forms - the sodium salt (diclofenac sodium) and the potassium salt (diclofenac potassium). Each has the same amount of diclofenac base - the main difference is that diclofenac potassium is slightly more soluble in water than diclofenac sodium.

Diclofenac potassium is generally considered to be more quickly absorbed and have a faster onset of analgesic activity than diclofenac sodium.

Diclofenac exists in the following branded products for oral use

shani123 14 Aug 2010

thz is difference thz is quality of both saltz

shani123 14 Aug 2010

thz is not difference thz is quality of both saltz