What is stronger? 0.5 mg of zanax or 0.25 mg of Xanax?

I do bealive 0.5 is...

0.5 is stronger than 0.25. When you put an extra 0 this is easy 0.50 and 0.25. Half is more than a quarter.

Anonymous 21 May 2011

DzooBaby, are you a math teacher, if not you would make a good one . Very well explained!!! Von

0.5mg is stronger than 0.25mg then 0.1mg is stronger than that

DzooBaby 20 May 2011

No. actually 0.1 is less. Look at it like 0.10 then it is a tenth and a dime is less than a quarter. You are thinking of 1.0.

Anonymous 21 May 2011

Its all in where the decimal is. If you are a nurse calling meds in or you are a doc writing then you have to have it in the right place or you could give someone to much or not enough meds. Most time if the parmacy things it looks strange they will call the doc office to double check.

.5 is stronger, .25 is half of .5 hope that helps.