What is pill with V on back and 3605 on the front and it's peachy colored and oblong. Thanks?

Anonymous

Pill imprint 3605 V has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/3605-v-14259.html

Take care,