What if they are on your genitals,can u put the cream on your genitals?

You can apply permethrin to the pubic hair but don't apply it to the genitals.

To treat pubic lice (crabs):

Wash and dry the treatment area. Apply permethrin topical to all pubic hair and any surrounding hairs on the thighs and around the anus.

Avoid getting this medication inside the rectum or vagina.

Leave the medication in for 10 minutes. Then work into a lather using warm water and rinse out thoroughly.

You may also use a nit comb to remove lice eggs from pubic hair (hair should be slightly damp).

All sexual partners should also be treated to prevent re-infestation of crabs.

To prevent reinfection, wash all clothing, hats, bed clothes, bed linens, and towels in hot water and dry in high heat. Dry-clean any non-washable clothing. Hair brushes, combs, and hair accessories should be soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/permethrin-topical.html