What happens when u take tramadol and meloxicam together?

There are no known interactions between tramadol and meloxicam.

Tramadol and meloxicam work differently to relieve pain so you should get additional pain relief.

Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever, used to treat moderate to severe pain.

Meloxicam is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

DeeDeeW 10 Jun 2010

Thank you for responding to this question. Quick and understandable. Precisely what I needed last night for my German Shepherd. I had this drug for a shepherd I recently lost due to a back injury. My other shepherd was in pain last night (back problems and hip dysplasia) and is on meloxicam. I needed to know if there would be a reaction if I mixed meloxicam and tramadol. It gave him relief till morning when he saw the vet. Grateful in NV, DeeDee