What happens if you take two phentermine by mistake?

Phentermine is a weight-loss medication that is available by prescription only. Phentermine overdose effects can be very dangerous and will vary depending on a number of factors, including the phentermine dosage and whether it is taken with any other medicines, food, alcoholic beverages, or street drugs.

If you happen to overdose on phentermine, seek medical attention immediately.

Symptoms of a Phentermine Overdose: Initially, a phentermine overdose typically causes symptoms (due to its action as a stimulant) such as:

Restlessness; Shakiness (tremor); Rapid breathing; Confusion; Violent behavior; Hallucinations; Panic; An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia); High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension); Nausea and vomiting; Diarrhea and cramps; Seizures; Coma; Loss of life.

After the initial stimulatory reaction, people often develop extreme fatigue.