What dose I give a 12 year old child benadryl?

Children - BJC HealthCare
My grandson's pediatrician prescribed 12.5ml of Benadryl for a rash that has now ... The dose for a 12-year-old is 20ml(cc) up to every 4 hours if needed. ...
htt Good Luck I hope this helps www.bjchelpforyourhealth.org/hfyh_content.aspx?id=3894 - 84k - Cached - Similar pages Hope this site helps. You can always call the pharmacist if there a special circumstances involved with the child such as weight or any other problem the child might have that would change the dosage from the norm

Read the directions on your label carefully and follow the instructions. Also, make sure that antihistimines do not interact with any other meications your child may be on. Sometimes we tend to accidently double up on medications for colds or allergies by combining a single medication with another med that has multiple symptom relief. Always check with your doctor if you have any questions that concern you about your child's health condition and any medication. Over the counter medications are very powerful and are capable of serious side affects.