What does a "bar" of xanax look like?

Xanax or Alprazolam "bars" are rectangular, yellow, green or white, imprints are R 039, S 903, G 3722 GG 249, Xanax 2. You can see images of Alprazolam at Drugs.com, just type it in.

green, white, or yellow, green has S/90/3
be careful they are very addicting, as an LPN, I try to give my patients something else for anxiety, klonopin is better. Less effective though.
Xanax is a lot stronger.
Is the green time released, is there a differents between colors?
I know I am a nurse, but I specialize in pediatrics, therefore, I am unaware of the difference and do not want to ask any body at my job.
thank you for your help

basicly imagine 3 or 4 small squares in a rectangle shape that always starts with a letter like the white would be G/3/7/2/2 which is 2mg same with the lite green but only it has S/90/3 They both are 2mg zanex bars. There is no time release on them. But they are very strong and should only be taking perscribed by your doctor. Who would start you on a way smaller dosage then the zany bars. Like the .25 .5 or 1.0 white, peach, or blue and green football shape zanex with a G and number on them also. With a slash through the middle. Always make sure you know what you are taking before you just take the word from someone else. As they can easily lie to you. Because they also make zanex now a days that are in a circle. Just like a claudapin would look like. And No children should have these. As it treated for severe anxitey. But there are other drugs like claudapins that are less addictive and will do the same trick for you.