What could happin if you injected bc powder?

Extremely dangerous and most very likely you might die. Do not even think about doing this.

LaurieShay 19 Nov 2011

Good morning Pledgy, fresh danish?

pledge 19 Nov 2011

Sounds good to me Laurie. Just made us a fresh pot, have a good one.

Anonymous

Dear need, hon, why would you even want to do that. It is only powdered aspirin, there is nothing to get you high and it is in powder form to act quickly anyway. Anytime you inject medication, you are at risk for death. You could inject an air bubble and cause death, get cotton in your body and get cotton fever, which will make you want to die, and infection. Maybe you could hit comment and clarify what is going on and get some support from is. Are you a regular iv drug user? We love to help people but need more info in order to better answer you. Patti

Anonymous

patti, I'm glad you clarified just what bc powder is, I'd no clue.
needsanswersbad, I hope you don't do this, no one wants you to die!!
Best wishes,

Anonymous

So much agree with all the others, please do not do this to yourself. If you are in trouble, please call the dug hotline now...

Omg! Something bad I'm sure! Don't do it!