What are alternative choices other than Lotemax?

Loteprednol (Lotemax)is an ophthalmic corticosteroid. It decreases inflammation (eg, redness, swelling, warmth, pain) of the eye.
To answer your question I need more information. What have you been prescribed it for eg. Conjunctivitis, Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis, Keratitis, Iritis etc ?

2837 11 Aug 2011

Prescribed for allergy initially. Eye problem occurred when I accidentally got gritty cosmetic substance in my right eye. Symptoms occurred a week after I thought I had washed the ingredient out--droopy, swelling of bottom of eyelid with itching. Have been using over two weeks now with some side effects like chest discomfort. EKG showed no changes. I also have diagnosis of glaucoma and cateracts. I wonder whether this is the best drug for me. I would like to know an alternative. I think it also makes BP higher.

robdamian 28 Nov 2013

lotemax used daily as post op medication for corneal transplant and cataracts

I have had shingles in my eye