Is a Watson 3202 white with pink specks stronger than a vicodin or the same as a norco?

Anonymous

Watson 3202 is vicodin or hydrocodone & so is norco. It would depend on the dose of each which is stronger. The watson 3202 is 5mg of hydrocone or vicodin. You did not give us the dose of the norco...

lynncain69 19 May 2014

I don't know the strenghth,that's what I'm trying to find out.

treabeth 26 Sep 2014

the dosage is 5-325 for the pink speckled hydrocodone

2 days 7 hours ago

A Watson 3202 Is a loratab 5/325. I am prescribed these as I'm am also prescribed loratab 10/325's... I also have a script for Percocet and Vicodin. Reason being is I race and have raced motocross my whole life and have had numerous injurys/broken bones. Vicodin is quite a bit stronger than my loratab 10/325's any day of the week. As for your norco question... Noro is just another brand that makes pills like say "Watson".