Is a Watson 3202 white with pink specks stronger than a vicodin or the same as a norco?

Anonymous

Watson 3202 is vicodin or hydrocodone & so is norco. It would depend on the dose of each which is stronger. The watson 3202 is 5mg of hydrocone or vicodin. You did not give us the dose of the norco...

lynncain69 19 May 2014

I don't know the strenghth,that's what I'm trying to find out.

treabeth 26 Sep 2014

the dosage is 5-325 for the pink speckled hydrocodone

A Watson 3202 Is a loratab 5/325. I am prescribed these as I'm am also prescribed loratab 10/325's... I also have a script for Percocet and Vicodin. Reason being is I race and have raced motocross my whole life and have had numerous injurys/broken bones. Vicodin is quite a bit stronger than my loratab 10/325's any day of the week. As for your norco question... Noro is just another brand that makes pills like say "Watson".

beeper72 16 Jan 2015

There is no Healthcare provider hospital surgeon or anyone else gonna give you a prescription of 2 different strengths of Loratabs along with vicoden and percocet.. I use to work in the health care field and I know this as to what I am saying to be a fact...

beeper72 16 Jan 2015

Norco is a vicoden without the Tylenol.. so it is just not another company that makes them...

The specs in them are intended for time relase.

segn66 7 Jun 2015

the specs are not time release, that statement is completely wrong in every way. the specs are a just a form of distinction mainly for pharmacists.

dolly13 6 Jul 2015

from what I understand Norco is stronger. Not all generics are the same in qulity and strength. Watson, is one of the weakest. Most people prefer Lorcet, or Narco.

No

There is no way ANYONE should rely on medical info from a health forum. These are people who are guessing, not professionals!

segn66 17 Jun 2015

AGREED, but if I told you how many "health professionals are undoubtedly wrong also you wonder what the hurt is in seeing what others' experiences are.

Sparklebug77 10 Jul 2015

A very true statement! I am a certified pharmacy tech and I cannot believe how many people are giving out crazy answers,,Yes they do make a 10/325 no matter what name it has, Vicodin, lortab, Norco and hydrocodone are all the same thing and they all have different strengths, they do not make them with 500mg of tylenol anymore,,it has been lowered to 325 on all of them and no the speckled ones are not tie release.