Is Keflex helpful in treating a urinary tract infection?

Yes, Keflex (cephalexin ) can be used to treat urinary tract infections.

http://www.drugs.com/keflex.html

yes however if you get frequent ones you may WHIS TO ASK FOR SUFAMETHAZONE it is a sulfer drug. very efective

As a chronic sufferer of UTIs since the age of six, I can say I've been on every antiobiotic and sulfa drug around. Keflex does knock out urinary infections, but like any antibiotic, it also wipes out your good bacteria in your gut as well. A year ago I discovered taking a high dose of vitamin C, 2.5 grams in the morning and at night, not only gets rid of an infection, but keeps them from coming back. Purchase some ascorbic acid powder, then mix a teaspoon or more into a glass of water and drink down. Its tart, but you'll get used to it. Simple remedy that works for me, and I hope it works for you too.