Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does Simvastatin work on the plaque already in your arteries or only on keeping out new plaque?

Simvastatin everynight for cholesterol buildup

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

High Cholesterol - Familial Homozygous - Anyone trying niacin therapy? Results? As I get older, what

... use to help a little no longer seems to help. Any thoughts 2 share? Daniel diet did absolutely nothing for me ... Statin drugs give me excessive ...

Statin - is there medication for cholesterol that doesn't have a?

statin in it? Or a natural way?

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...