Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long does it take a statin get out of your system my legs hurt?

I started simvastatin this summer. The last few weeks my legs and ankles began hurting now I have foot cramps that twist my feet and headaches. ...

High Cholesterol - Familial Homozygous - Anyone trying niacin therapy? Results? As I get older, what

... use to help a little no longer seems to help. Any thoughts 2 share? Daniel diet did absolutely nothing for me ... Statin drugs give me excessive ...

Statin - is there medication for cholesterol that doesn't have a?

statin in it? Or a natural way?

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...

How do I search the database for combinations? Combination products with statins?

Hello, I have to keep up an active list of statin medications on an annual basis. Searching the statin class is very helpful and gives me most of my ...