Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does Simvastatin work on the plaque already in your arteries or only on keeping out new plaque?

Simvastatin everynight for cholesterol buildup

How long does it take a statin get out of your system my legs hurt?

I started simvastatin this summer. The last few weeks my legs and ankles began hurting now I have foot cramps that twist my feet and headaches. ...

High Cholesterol - Familial Homozygous - Anyone trying niacin therapy? Results? As I get older, what

... use to help a little no longer seems to help. Any thoughts 2 share? Daniel diet did absolutely nothing for me ... Statin drugs give me excessive ...

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...

How do I search the drugs.com database for combinations? Combination products with statins?

Hello, I have to keep up an active list of statin medications on an annual basis. Searching the statin class is very helpful and gives me most of my ...