Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

If I don't take my cholesterol meds at night, should I skip the dose or take it in the morning?

Taking Trilipix and simvastatin 20 mg. Cholesterol levels within guidelines.

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Newly diagnosed?

Simvastatin for cholesterol - side effects any one else with this problem and what other medicines were recommended? Trying to keep positive front.. ...

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...

How do I search the drugs.com database for combinations? Combination products with statins?

Hello, I have to keep up an active list of statin medications on an annual basis. Searching the statin class is very helpful and gives me most of my ...