Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does Simvastatin work on the plaque already in your arteries or only on keeping out new plaque?

Simvastatin everynight for cholesterol buildup

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

How long does it take a statin get out of your system my legs hurt?

I started simvastatin this summer. The last few weeks my legs and ankles began hurting now I have foot cramps that twist my feet and headaches. ...

Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Newly diagnosed?

Simvastatin for cholesterol - side effects any one else with this problem and what other medicines were recommended? Trying to keep positive front.. ...

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...