Is there a substitute (non statin) for simvastatin?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does Simvastatin work on the plaque already in your arteries or only on keeping out new plaque?

Simvastatin everynight for cholesterol buildup

Is Simvastatin 40mgm still available? I do not react adversely to it?

I have taken other Simvastatin and the result is redness and severe pain in muscles and joints. The Simvastatin by Cobalt labs is the only one I take ...

How long does it take a statin get out of your system my legs hurt?

I started simvastatin this summer. The last few weeks my legs and ankles began hurting now I have foot cramps that twist my feet and headaches. ...

High Cholesterol - Familial Homozygous - Anyone trying niacin therapy? Results? As I get older, what

... use to help a little no longer seems to help. Any thoughts 2 share? Daniel diet did absolutely nothing for me ... Statin drugs give me excessive ...

I am 73 years old - crestor?

One doctor told me that even though my cholesterol is 287 I should not be taking a statin because of my age and side effects. is this true