Side effects after stopping avodart?

Basically your benign prostate hyperplasia symptoms will come back.

dlt1938 29 Jan 2010

I don't think two years ago I had benigh prostate hyperplasia symptoms. What is the proper way to quit avodart. One every other day, then 2 or 3 a week, then 1 or 2 a week. The only symptom I might have at this time is I stop and start toward the end of each time I urinate. How about flomax or something else if I have should have trouble going?

Marvell 31 Jan 2010

Yes, you could try Flomax if your symptoms return. Please let your doctor know before you stop though.