What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Round yellow pill with MSJ stamped on it supposed to be 5mg of diazepam. Can this be confirmed?

A paitient has been buying round yellow pills with MSJ stamped on them thinking they are 5mg of diazepam can this be confirmed ?

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

Yellow round pill it has a cobalt logo on one side and ML over 15 on the other?

Found a sandwitch bag with about 6 of these yellow pills I can't find on any pill identifier site as well as a white round pill with nothing but ...

I have a round yellow pill with the funny (V) and 230 on it and I can't find it on the website!?

I need help with a pill I found it's yellow and round and it's got the funny (V) on it and 230 if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

I have found a yellow round pill with searle on one side and split with 1701 on top of line on other

Yellow round imprint searle on one side and split 1701 on other side