What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is BCG treetment for CIS of kedny commen, and how efectif is it?

... how widely is this done and do I have to get it for more than 6 weeks 6x15min as for the bladder. http://www.drugs.com/answers/

Salsalate - I found this pill its yellow with the letters AN then 512?

this pill has AN then 512 below it (the AN) its yellow and round. i found it in our bathroom from a ex landlord that was living here any idea what ...

What is a small round yellow pill with black marking on one side like an N with semicircle round it?

the black markings can also look like a Z with a horseshoe shape over it. Found in Ireland

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

Cyclobenzaprine - What is this med? Small roundLT 177 on one side nothing on backside yellow used?

... Pfor?small round size of pencil eracer sides are flat blank on other side dingie yellow color letters Lt no.177in center of pill