What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can Colace cause the urine to be especially yellow?

I've been taking Colace now for just over a week and I find that when I urinate, the color is getting more and more yellow. This is not a dark ...

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Salsalate - I found this pill its yellow with the letters AN then 512?

this pill has AN then 512 below it (the AN) its yellow and round. i found it in our bathroom from a ex landlord that was living here any idea what ...

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

Yellow round pill it has a cobalt logo on one side and ML over 15 on the other?

Found a sandwitch bag with about 6 of these yellow pills I can't find on any pill identifier site as well as a white round pill with nothing but ...