What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Salsalate - I found this pill its yellow with the letters AN then 512?

this pill has AN then 512 below it (the AN) its yellow and round. i found it in our bathroom from a ex landlord that was living here any idea what ...

Round yellow pill with MSJ stamped on it supposed to be 5mg of diazepam. Can this be confirmed?

A paitient has been buying round yellow pills with MSJ stamped on them thinking they are 5mg of diazepam can this be confirmed ?

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

Cyclobenzaprine - What is this med? Small roundLT 177 on one side nothing on backside yellow used?

... Pfor?small round size of pencil eracer sides are flat blank on other side dingie yellow color letters Lt no.177in center of pill