What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Yellow round pill it has a cobalt logo on one side and ML over 15 on the other?

Found a sandwitch bag with about 6 of these yellow pills I can't find on any pill identifier site as well as a white round pill with nothing but ...

I have a round yellow pill with the funny (V) and 230 on it and I can't find it on the website!?

I need help with a pill I found it's yellow and round and it's got the funny (V) on it and 230 if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

What is this small round yellow pill?

This pill is very small round and light yellow with an L engraved on one side and nothing on the other.

Id like to know what this pill is. Smallish yellow round pill marked with a funny looking P and 75?

This pill is small and yellow with a funny looking P on it and the number 75 under the p. Its round. I've tried looking on here and can't ...