What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is BCG treetment for CIS of kedny commen, and how efectif is it?

... how widely is this done and do I have to get it for more than 6 weeks 6x15min as for the bladder. http://www.drugs.com/answers/

Round yellow pill with MSJ stamped on it supposed to be 5mg of diazepam. Can this be confirmed?

A paitient has been buying round yellow pills with MSJ stamped on them thinking they are 5mg of diazepam can this be confirmed ?

I have a round yellow pill with the funny (V) and 230 on it and I can't find it on the website!?

I need help with a pill I found it's yellow and round and it's got the funny (V) on it and 230 if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Yellow round pill for cough?

My vet gave me a yellow round pill, scored on one side and blank on the other and said was for cough. My daughter took the dog in and forgot to ask ...