What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I'm in dire need of help. I've been on less then .25mgs of suboxone for the past 2 months now.?

... Underline less then cause this piece that I take is so small its probably not even worth taking but I can't stop or make the jump based on ...

Is BCG treetment for CIS of kedny commen, and how efectif is it?

... how widely is this done and do I have to get it for more than 6 weeks 6x15min as for the bladder. http://www.drugs.com/answers/

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Salsalate - I found this pill its yellow with the letters AN then 512?

this pill has AN then 512 below it (the AN) its yellow and round. i found it in our bathroom from a ex landlord that was living here any idea what ...

Cyclobenzaprine - What is this med? Small roundLT 177 on one side nothing on backside yellow used?

... Pfor?small round size of pencil eracer sides are flat blank on other side dingie yellow color letters Lt no.177in center of pill