What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Is BCG treetment for CIS of kedny commen, and how efectif is it?

... how widely is this done and do I have to get it for more than 6 weeks 6x15min as for the bladder. http://www.drugs.com/answers/

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

I have a round yellow pill with the funny (V) and 230 on it and I can't find it on the website!?

I need help with a pill I found it's yellow and round and it's got the funny (V) on it and 230 if anyone could help I would appreciate it!