What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can Colace cause the urine to be especially yellow?

I've been taking Colace now for just over a week and I find that when I urinate, the color is getting more and more yellow. This is not a dark ...

Is BCG treetment for CIS of kedny commen, and how efectif is it?

... how widely is this done and do I have to get it for more than 6 weeks 6x15min as for the bladder. http://www.drugs.com/answers/

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Round yellow pill with MSJ stamped on it supposed to be 5mg of diazepam. Can this be confirmed?

A paitient has been buying round yellow pills with MSJ stamped on them thinking they are 5mg of diazepam can this be confirmed ?

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...