What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can anybody tell me what this is? It's a yellow pill, round, with CIS, break line,4?

I just found these pills in my room, and the only other person to have been in there is my cousin. She has quite the drug issue, though she seems to ...

Round yellow pill with MSJ stamped on it supposed to be 5mg of diazepam. Can this be confirmed?

A paitient has been buying round yellow pills with MSJ stamped on them thinking they are 5mg of diazepam can this be confirmed ?

Yellow round pill it has a cobalt logo on one side and ML over 15 on the other?

Found a sandwitch bag with about 6 of these yellow pills I can't find on any pill identifier site as well as a white round pill with nothing but ...

I have a round yellow pill with the funny (V) and 230 on it and I can't find it on the website!?

I need help with a pill I found it's yellow and round and it's got the funny (V) on it and 230 if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Yellow round pill for cough?

My vet gave me a yellow round pill, scored on one side and blank on the other and said was for cough. My daughter took the dog in and forgot to ask ...