What is this round yellow pill with cis underline 4?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I'm in dire need of help. I've been on less then .25mgs of suboxone for the past 2 months now.?

... Underline less then cause this piece that I take is so small its probably not even worth taking but I can't stop or make the jump based on ...

Salsalate - I found this pill its yellow with the letters AN then 512?

this pill has AN then 512 below it (the AN) its yellow and round. i found it in our bathroom from a ex landlord that was living here any idea what ...

What is a small round yellow pill with black marking on one side like an N with semicircle round it?

the black markings can also look like a Z with a horseshoe shape over it. Found in Ireland

Pill indentification help?

I found some pills in my daughter's room, in a wax paper packet with chinese writing but the pill identifier isn't helping. Can any of you ...

Yellow round pill it has a cobalt logo on one side and ML over 15 on the other?

Found a sandwitch bag with about 6 of these yellow pills I can't find on any pill identifier site as well as a white round pill with nothing but ...