Does prednisone show up in a Drug test? if so, does it show up as a BENZO???

It might show if they are testing for steroids but i don't believe this is on the routine drug screen. It certainly shouldn't come up as a benzo, but with those things anything is possible.

Prednisone is a mimic of a natural hormone and is not a drug. As long as you can show your prescription it won't be an issue.

Anonymous

Hello blakesmama1. Prednisone will not test positive as a benzodiazepine. (if it will, it is a false reading). There are drugs that give false readings such for example, Zoloft (SSRI) as an amphetamine. Regards pledge

I promise you that it won't come up as a benzo!