Can A plan b mess up your menstrual cycle for more than two months ?

Yes, Plan B can upset your cycle for 2 months. I suppose you have had a pregnancy test done. I would also recommend that you see your doctor, if you haven't done so already.

kristya 19 May 2013

For only two months or more than two months, and well no I haven't because I did get my period this month.The only thing that frighten me Was that is was really light and I'm a heavy flow, and it only lasted 4 days. Unlike, the month before which was a normal menstrual .

Marvell 19 May 2013

It could take 3 months but should become regular after that ... if not please see your doctor.