NyQuil Multi-Symptom - Does it help for stomach flu?

Stomach flu treatment has not been documented, generally it is used for relieving symptoms of pain, sinus congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and cough due to colds, upper respiratory infections, and allergies.

However it may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor, do talk with him/her for more details, please.

NyQuil Multi-Symptom is a decongestant, antihistamine, cough suppressant, and analgesic combination. It works by constricting blood vessels and reducing swelling in the nasal passages. The antihistamine works by blocking the action of histamine, which helps reduce symptoms such as watery eyes and sneezing. The analgesic and cough suppressant work in the brain to decrease pain and to reduce dry or unproductive cough.

Read more:

However, take care & be well.