Are there narcotic medications for pain relief without tylenol?

Yes, "opiates" there are several, Oxycodone IR & Contin, Morphine Sulfate IR & Contin, Fentanyl, just to name a few. Hope this helps.

The above answer is correct, there's a lot of meds out there without Acetaminophen, if your doc puts you on one please be carful they all carry the risk of becoming dependent. Even people who never even thought about addiction are trying to get off meds they thought were just helping them with pain. God bless

Yes there are Alot of narcotics without Tylenol in them. Are you allergic to Tylenol & what narcotic have you been taking ?
You just need to make sure to tell your Dr. that you need one without Tylenol in it.
Good luck, Kathy

Yes there are just like the above answers. I am presently taking opana er extended relief and I have found it to be the best for managing my pains. I have tried many and the not so good was the fentanyl patch but I am sure the problems I had were because I wasn't aware that if it falls off you must wait the three days because the skin soaks up the medicine if another is put on without waiting then it would be more to much medicine would be in your system. Try to be patient but keep trying other medicines I am sure you will be able to find what you need and an understanding pain management doctor is always helpful. Good Luck B

Some of the cotins do have acetaminophen in them- It's just reduced. I have severe reactions to the smallest amount. My doctor prescribed one, and I got sick-and got sicker-I'm having minor surgery in Oct.-the surgeon understands that NSAIDs can cause me to bleed out because of a bad stomach. She seems to be taking my side-effect seriously- and has me booked for the first of the week, so I can get help from her if needed.