Is Naproxen 500 any good for severe toothache?

First I would call my dentist. He can put you on an antibiotic and if necessary a quick drill out of the tooth and possibly the nerve.even if he can't see you he could call in a prescription for the antibiotic and you will probably feel better after 24 hours

I often times while in Afghanistan would have or be around someone with a toothache
We would have the person put an aspirin directly on the tooth that was hurting and then take600-800mg of advil every 6hours and if necessary a tylenol every 4
The best bet is the antibiotic and pain relief from the Dentist ..they might eagle to save the tooth by controlling the infection
Good luck Take care of you

Hello Dolaflet. Yes it likely will aid, give some relief. It might not cure the problem but might certainly help. Regards pledge