Monistat-1 - How soon can you have sex after using Monistat 1?

Anonymous

24 hours as long as you are healed enough not to be sore in the area you used it in.

I had sex the day after I finished Monistat 3. The next day my "downstairs" was sore. Granted, we?

... did have a lot of sex. But I've been sweating at work all day and now it's itchy. Should I be concerned? The sex was protected.

Can I use 2 doses of Monistat 3 in the same day? Do I need to use every dose?

I have a very, very minor yeast infection that I need to treat before next week (it is Saturday) as I am planning to have sex for the first time ...

Unprotected sex on Monistat?

I'm on Monistat 3 I had unprotected sex on using day 2 of monistat If I use the third insert would the iritation go away completely?

Is it okay to have sex after using monistat 7 for 5 days?

I don't really feel like i have yeast infection i did before but now thats on the 5th day is it okay for me to have sex? I want to make sure ...