Monistat-1 - How soon can you have sex after using Monistat 1?

Anonymous

24 hours as long as you are healed enough not to be sore in the area you used it in.

I had sex the day after I finished Monistat 3. The next day my "downstairs" was sore. Granted, we?

... did have a lot of sex. But I've been sweating at work all day and now it's itchy. Should I be concerned? The sex was protected.

Monistat-1 - how long do I have to wait to have sex after starting mon-1?

do i have to wait 7 days?

Monistat-1 - I tried monistat 1 and I didn't like the cream coming out of me so I emptied a douche?

... out and filled it with water and rinsed it allll out. Am I able to have sex with a condom the day after or will it still cause the condom to fail?

Monistat-1 - I used Moconazole 1 two days ago. I took a bath to clean up and had sex last night.?

... then I woke up with some bleeding. was I suppose to have sex? is the bleeding okay? since I cleaned up and didn't let the medicine sit, ...

1 answer 14 days ago