Monistat-1 - How soon can you have sex after using Monistat 1?

Anonymous

24 hours as long as you are healed enough not to be sore in the area you used it in.

Hi what will happen if you use?

.hi what will happen to you if you use monistat 3 on the first night and then have sex the next day ???

Can I use 2 doses of Monistat 3 in the same day? Do I need to use every dose?

I have a very, very minor yeast infection that I need to treat before next week (it is Saturday) as I am planning to have sex for the first time ...

Unprotected sex on Monistat?

I'm on Monistat 3 I had unprotected sex on using day 2 of monistat If I use the third insert would the iritation go away completely?

Monistat-1 - I tried monistat 1 and I didn't like the cream coming out of me so I emptied a douche?

... out and filled it with water and rinsed it allll out. Am I able to have sex with a condom the day after or will it still cause the condom to fail?

Is it okay to have sex after using monistat 7 for 5 days?

I don't really feel like i have yeast infection i did before but now thats on the 5th day is it okay for me to have sex? I want to make sure ...