Can I take all my medications together at one time?

Sandra,

Call the pharmacist to ask. They know their meds the best!
Smileyhappy

It depends on what your medications are.

cupcake7667 12 Jan 2013

Exactly

Could you give us a list of the medications you are on? Some are safe to take together, and others aren't. For example you don't want to take more than one medication that contains the active ingredient in Tylenol because too much can cause liver damage. You also don't want to take too many medications together that depress your central nervous system, it can cause slowed breathing and even worse. If you are afraid, please call your pharmacy and if yours isn't open just call a 24 hour pharmacy and ask them. There are also drug interaction checkers available on the Internet. Please be careful and I hope you feel better very soon.

hello sandra 03,
You should follow the instructions that your doctor has put on the med bottle for he is the only one who can tell u what times wheather it be morning or night etc... I would follow the instructions on each bottle in my opinion... angel1662