How long does sudafed stay in your system?

Which formulation did you take ... the 12 hour or the 24 hour Sudafed?

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

Can OTC Sudafed cause my urine drug screen to test positive for methamphetamines?

it would be the sudafed that is behind the pharmacy counter. this sudafed is one of the many ingredients used to manufacture meth.

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

Sudafed 12-Hour - can I take a sudafed even though I took 2 Aleves at 12:00 pm today. it is 7:00?

... here nowI need to know if I can take a 12 hour sudafed at 7:00 pm when I have already taaken 2 Aleves at 12;00 this after noon?