How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am taking Cozaar 50mg daly +Hyzaar 50mg my Hyzaar finiched but I have enigh Cozaar 50mg can I take

... 2 tablit of Cozaar instade of 1 cozaar + 1 Hyzaar

High Blood Pressure - does anyone else have bad side effects from ace inhibitors?

my toprol isnt doing the job anymore (178/110) but losartan gives me cough and headache, and cozaar makes me prickle and itch and cough

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

I am taking toprol, paxil, cozaar, fosamax. is it safe to take aleve?

i have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and osteoperosis