How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Granul-Derm - anyone have info on what to use on blisters on lower legs--shin area & ankles?

health conditions--diabetic, obese, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, neurapathy--- help! what meds can I use for lower leg blisters, they are ...

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

I am taking toprol, paxil, cozaar, fosamax. is it safe to take aleve?

i have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and osteoperosis

How can people without high blood pressure take spironolactone?

I take spironolactone for high blood pressure but some people are prescribed it for acne. It really lowers my pressure well. So if a person without ...