How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am taking Cozaar 50mg daly +Hyzaar 50mg my Hyzaar finiched but I have enigh Cozaar 50mg can I take

... 2 tablit of Cozaar instade of 1 cozaar + 1 Hyzaar

High Blood Pressure - does anyone else have bad side effects from ace inhibitors?

my toprol isnt doing the job anymore (178/110) but losartan gives me cough and headache, and cozaar makes me prickle and itch and cough

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

Ramipril - How long did it take to work and lower you blood pressure?

I'm 30 and have recently found out I have very high blood pressure first it was 219/132 when I got into the docs it had gone down to 146/110 ...