How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I am taking Cozaar 50mg daly +Hyzaar 50mg my Hyzaar finiched but I have enigh Cozaar 50mg can I take

... 2 tablit of Cozaar instade of 1 cozaar + 1 Hyzaar

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

Granul-Derm - anyone have info on what to use on blisters on lower legs--shin area & ankles?

health conditions--diabetic, obese, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, neurapathy--- help! what meds can I use for lower leg blisters, they are ...

I am taking toprol, paxil, cozaar, fosamax. is it safe to take aleve?

i have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and osteoperosis