How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Granul-Derm - anyone have info on what to use on blisters on lower legs--shin area & ankles?

health conditions--diabetic, obese, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, neurapathy--- help! what meds can I use for lower leg blisters, they are ...

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

How long does it take for Quinapril to start working: lower my blood presure?

I have been taking 20 mg tablet twice a day for about 3 weeks and my blood pressure is the highest it has ever been: went from 135 over 75 to 177 ...

What should my husband with 3 bypasses put on cozaar and metroprolol both, ok?

husband is concerned, as Cozaar was added in addtion to Metoprolol after a recent heart incident which turned out NOTt to be a major event. He does ...