How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

High Blood Pressure - does anyone else have bad side effects from ace inhibitors?

my toprol isnt doing the job anymore (178/110) but losartan gives me cough and headache, and cozaar makes me prickle and itch and cough

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

Granul-Derm - anyone have info on what to use on blisters on lower legs--shin area & ankles?

health conditions--diabetic, obese, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, neurapathy--- help! what meds can I use for lower leg blisters, they are ...

How long does it take for Quinapril to start working: lower my blood presure?

I have been taking 20 mg tablet twice a day for about 3 weeks and my blood pressure is the highest it has ever been: went from 135 over 75 to 177 ...

I am taking toprol, paxil, cozaar, fosamax. is it safe to take aleve?

i have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and osteoperosis