How long dose it take for Cozaar to start to lower your Blood Pressure ?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

High Blood Pressure - does anyone else have bad side effects from ace inhibitors?

my toprol isnt doing the job anymore (178/110) but losartan gives me cough and headache, and cozaar makes me prickle and itch and cough

Why is my dad being prescribed Cozaar?

My father was prescribed cozaar because he was coughing badly because of water in his lungs? He was given 50mg. On top of that he was already taking ...

Are Valsartan and Cozaar identical drugs; both equally effective for controling HBP?

I've been using Valsartan for 3 years and my HBP has been under control and stable. My Dr. switched me to Cozaar without consultation and ...

I am taking toprol, paxil, cozaar, fosamax. is it safe to take aleve?

i have high blood pressure, osteoarthritis and osteoperosis

What should my husband with 3 bypasses put on cozaar and metroprolol both, ok?

husband is concerned, as Cozaar was added in addtion to Metoprolol after a recent heart incident which turned out NOTt to be a major event. He does ...