How long does it take for 10 mg flexeril to start working? And how long will it work for?

Anonymous

Fexeril is a muscle relaxer & my doc prescribes it twice a day, but it doesn't always last that long. My hubby takes it too, & he can take it every 6 hours if needed. It usualyy takes a good 20 to 30 minutes to get going in your system where your muscles spasms will relax a bit, also put a heating pad where you are having th spasms. Pleas read the link below...
http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

I find it works right away, 20-30 minutes and I get a good 6 hours out of it. Makes me very groggy though.