Keratitis and prelong ues of steroids?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Do steroid pills work?

the same way the steroid epidurals do chemically? I have an appt. for an epidural for lower back pain, but thinking of canceling it because I am ...

I took steroids less than a year ago, Is it safe to be taking naproxen?

I was taking steroids a few months ago for asthma and im suppose to carry a blue card around with me for a year saying so and now I'm on ...

Herpes Simplex Dendritic Keratitis - I am suffering from herpes simplex keratitis for 12 days now.my

... ophthalmologist has suggested acyclovir ointment,acyclovir 400mg thrice a day,moxifloxacin drops,refresh eye drops,cyclogyl drops,.i was improved ...

Should I have come off steroids suddenly?

i was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome last october i was perscribed 40mg steroids for 28 days then 28days of chemotherapy tablets .then 28days of ...

Are steroids usually prescribed for a UTI in men??

Was contacted by past partner who accused me of giving him UTI, STD, STI, and he was prescribed steroids for 6 weeks, I never had any of the diseases ...