Keratitis and prelong ues of steroids?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does percocet have steroids in them?

i have heard that percocets had steroids in them,and that it was the reason i have gain a lot of weight.

Drugs recommended for fluroquine resistant keratitis/conjunctivitis?

ocular antibiotics that do not cause severe hypersensitivity reaction like steven jhonson syndrome and safe in keratitis and conjuctivitis

I took steroids less than a year ago, Is it safe to be taking naproxen?

I was taking steroids a few months ago for asthma and im suppose to carry a blue card around with me for a year saying so and now I'm on ...

Herpes Simplex Dendritic Keratitis - I am suffering from herpes simplex keratitis for 12 days now.my

... ophthalmologist has suggested acyclovir ointment,acyclovir 400mg thrice a day,moxifloxacin drops,refresh eye drops,cyclogyl drops,.i was improved ...

Do steroids effect your menstral cycle?

do steroids effect your period? I was given a try day course of steroids by my doctor last month. I didn't get my period last month then. I am ...