Is there an otc medicine that would replace compazine?

Were you wanting Compazine to treat nausea? Compazine (prochlorperazine) requires a doctors prescription.

There are several different causes of nausea, including motion sickness, morning sickness, drug reactions, stomach virus, and indigestion.
Speak to your pharmacist and they will be able to help determine the cause and best treatment.
Over-the-counter medicines used for mild nausea include Emetrol and Pepto-Bismol. Benadryl, Dramamine, Marezine and Bonine prevent and relieve motion sickness.
See: http://www.drugs.com/condition/nausea-vomiting.html - click on the drug name and it will take you to information on use, precautions, side-effects etc.