Is there a pink 100mg tramadol pill?

You will find images and descriptions for tramadol pills at http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Tramadol

What is this pill - Pink Round with '' imprint?

I found a pink pill no numbers or letter imprinted. It is round bright pink and has a line down the middle on one side. If anyone could help me... ...

What do dilantin pills look like?

i have been taking both dilantin 100mg and 30mg for over 20 years. my latest prescription of dilantin 30mg has a different color from the from the ...

What is the size of Tramadol 50 mg. oval shaped tabs by Teva ?

Two medications that I am currently taking look very much alike, and I have to look very carefully in my pill case to distinguish the two. One is ...

Round pill one pink side one white side?

I need help identifying a pill I found in my home. It has been broken in half, so I can't really make out the imprint on either side. However, I ...

What is this pill - with '02' imprint?

It's tiny, and pink. Looks to have a long word on opposite side, but can't make it out. It's either Rectangular or elliptical/oval. It ...