Is there a pink 100mg tramadol pill?

You will find images and descriptions for tramadol pills at http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Tramadol

What is the size of Tramadol 50 mg. oval shaped tabs by Teva ?

Two medications that I am currently taking look very much alike, and I have to look very carefully in my pill case to distinguish the two. One is ...

Round pill one pink side one white side?

I need help identifying a pill I found in my home. It has been broken in half, so I can't really make out the imprint on either side. However, I ...

Citra no imprint?

purchased in mexico said to be citra 100mg Tramadol beige colored round pill no identifier but scored on one side don't know if it is really ...

What is this pill - with 'Collins tramadol' imprint?

Blue and yellow capsule, meant to be tramadol

What is this pill - with '' gray/white or pink color?

It is a capsule shape, but it is a pill. Gray ends with a band in the middle it is white now but looks as if it could have been pink as it has a pink ...