Is there a pink 100mg tramadol pill?

You will find images and descriptions for tramadol pills at http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Tramadol

What do tramadol extended release pills look like?

i have this pill that someone said is a tramadol but it is only like a turquise color

What do dilantin pills look like?

i have been taking both dilantin 100mg and 30mg for over 20 years. my latest prescription of dilantin 30mg has a different color from the from the ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I ordered tramadol from Jay Enterprises in India and the pill looks nothing like a tramadol or ultram. It's in a green capsule with no imprints ...

Citra no imprint?

purchased in mexico said to be citra 100mg Tramadol beige colored round pill no identifier but scored on one side don't know if it is really ...

Have phenobarbital (EP 903) 100mg tablets been discontinued?

Since 1970, I have been taking phenobarbital at 2 different strength, 30mg in the morning and 100mg at bedtime to control a seizure disorder I have. ...