Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Drisdol - what causes vitamin d deficiencies?

the lowest of vitamin D number is 32--my lab showed number 4. My doctor perscribed 50,000 units softgel once a week for 3 months (starting out)--what ...

Where can I find Drisdol 50,000 units and is it a prescription?

my father has a calcium deficiency and isn't absorbing calcium and minerals right... and needs what they called vitamin d calcium lactate... the ...

Oxycontin overdose?

can taking 5 pills of oxycontin at once (80 mg each) cause an overdose in a 170 lb 44 year old woman who has been consistently taking 2 a day for ...

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

What are the consequences of Panadol overdose?

Hi... I have a friend that overdosed on 16 extra Panadol about a year ago... He told me that he felt completely nauseated and threw up like 5 times ...