Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Where can I find Drisdol 50,000 units and is it a prescription?

my father has a calcium deficiency and isn't absorbing calcium and minerals right... and needs what they called vitamin d calcium lactate... the ...

Oxycontin overdose?

can taking 5 pills of oxycontin at once (80 mg each) cause an overdose in a 170 lb 44 year old woman who has been consistently taking 2 a day for ...

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...