Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Drisdol - what causes vitamin d deficiencies?

the lowest of vitamin D number is 32--my lab showed number 4. My doctor perscribed 50,000 units softgel once a week for 3 months (starting out)--what ...

What are long term effects of overdose?

My son recently took a bunch of my pills He has no memory of it But hes been awake for several days an still cannot remember the day before

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...

Vitami D 50000 IU?

I'm 17 years old boy and i'm 5'4 inches Some people suggested me to take vitamin D-3 50000 IU for 8 weeks one pill each week then stop ...