Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What are long term effects of overdose?

My son recently took a bunch of my pills He has no memory of it But hes been awake for several days an still cannot remember the day before

Drisdol - Fibromyalgia?

is it good for Fibromyalgia i read it was

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

How much Metformin is too much? Can you overdose on Metformin?

I am prescribed to 2.5 1000mg Metformin per day. However, that doesn't seem to be enough, because my blood sugar had been around 300 lately. I ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...