Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Where can I find Drisdol 50,000 units and is it a prescription?

my father has a calcium deficiency and isn't absorbing calcium and minerals right... and needs what they called vitamin d calcium lactate... the ...

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

Paracetamol & Tramadol overdose - why am I suffering from diarrhoea still?

I took an overdose of 75 paracetamol and 50 tramadol.was in hospital on a drip for 2 days,this was 5 weeks ago-and have had diarrhoea 4-5 times a day ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...

Vitami D 50000 IU?

I'm 17 years old boy and i'm 5'4 inches Some people suggested me to take vitamin D-3 50000 IU for 8 weeks one pill each week then stop ...