Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What are long term effects of overdose?

My son recently took a bunch of my pills He has no memory of it But hes been awake for several days an still cannot remember the day before

Where can I find Drisdol 50,000 units and is it a prescription?

my father has a calcium deficiency and isn't absorbing calcium and minerals right... and needs what they called vitamin d calcium lactate... the ...

Paracetamol & Tramadol overdose - why am I suffering from diarrhoea still?

I took an overdose of 75 paracetamol and 50 tramadol.was in hospital on a drip for 2 days,this was 5 weeks ago-and have had diarrhoea 4-5 times a day ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...