Is taking 1 capsule of 50000 IU of Drisdol per day for 3 days a serious overdose?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Oxycontin overdose?

can taking 5 pills of oxycontin at once (80 mg each) cause an overdose in a 170 lb 44 year old woman who has been consistently taking 2 a day for ...

Drisdol - Fibromyalgia?

is it good for Fibromyalgia i read it was

What is the recommended dosage of Drisdol - how much is too much?

Two years ago I was prescribed Drisdol--50,000 units two pills at a time every two weeks. I had flu like symptoms and fatigue--so bad it left me ...

Paracetamol & Tramadol overdose - why am I suffering from diarrhoea still?

I took an overdose of 75 paracetamol and 50 tramadol.was in hospital on a drip for 2 days,this was 5 weeks ago-and have had diarrhoea 4-5 times a day ...

My doctor prescribed Replesta 50000 units monthly for several months. Then when my numbers came up?

she cut to 14000/month. Now my numbers are borderline insufficient and she wants me on 2000 per day. That is twice the recommended amount. Does that ...