Is Metformin toxic if taken after expiration date?

It is not recommended to take any med after the expiry date, it would lose its efficacy.

Expiration Date of BC Pill - beyond expiry date is it still safe and potent?

If the expiration date on the foil of my Microgestin FE 1/20 pack says it expires 11/2011, is it still safe and potent beyond that date?

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

How long after the expiration date on transderm patches are they still effective?

Are they safe to take after expiration date?

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - do the pills expire?

Mine are two years past the expiration date, but the doctors in my area are treating me like a junky and i have strep throat so bad i can't take ...

If eye drops are accidentally injested after the expiration date could they still be harmful\toxic?

Meaning... how does the tetrahydrolone hydrochloride actually change after the eye drops expire? Does it remain toxic\harmful to people if ...