Is Metformin toxic if taken after expiration date?

It is not recommended to take any med after the expiry date, it would lose its efficacy.

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

If eye drops are accidentally injested after the expiration date could they still be harmful\toxic?

Meaning... how does the tetrahydrolone hydrochloride actually change after the eye drops expire? Does it remain toxic\harmful to people if ...

How long does Skelaxin last after expiration date?

my 3 months supply of Skelaxin from mail order company has a short time beforer expiration-i am not having to take as often as i once did -how long ...

Ty 500. Effectiveness past expiration date?

How long is it effective for past the expiration date? Is there any danger in taking it if the bottle expiration date is a few years ?

Can you use vagifem past its expiration date?

I had a box that was new and one that was a year past its expiration date. I used the old one by mistake. Is it going to harm me in any way?