Is Metformin toxic if taken after expiration date?

It is not recommended to take any med after the expiry date, it would lose its efficacy.

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

How long after the expiration date on transderm patches are they still effective?

Are they safe to take after expiration date?

Biafine emulsion expiration time?

I have a tube of Biafine Emulsion and on the end it says 08 2005. Will that be the production date or th expiration date? How long can it work?

Comtrex expiration date?

I have a unopened box of Comtrex severe cold & sinus (day/night) with an expiration date of march 2012. Would they still be good or should I ...