Is Metformin toxic if taken after expiration date?

It is not recommended to take any med after the expiry date, it would lose its efficacy.

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

How long after the expiration date on transderm patches are they still effective?

Are they safe to take after expiration date?

I have two shrink wrapped containers of Restasis with the expiration date of 2/2013. What is the?

... actual shelf life, or do I need to toss them after the expiration date?

If eye drops are accidentally injested after the expiration date could they still be harmful\toxic?

Meaning... how does the tetrahydrolone hydrochloride actually change after the eye drops expire? Does it remain toxic\harmful to people if ...

Comtrex expiration date?

I have a unopened box of Comtrex severe cold & sinus (day/night) with an expiration date of march 2012. Would they still be good or should I ...