Is Metformin toxic if taken after expiration date?

It is not recommended to take any med after the expiry date, it would lose its efficacy.

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - do the pills expire?

Mine are two years past the expiration date, but the doctors in my area are treating me like a junky and i have strep throat so bad i can't take ...

I have two shrink wrapped containers of Restasis with the expiration date of 2/2013. What is the?

... actual shelf life, or do I need to toss them after the expiration date?

Ziac - What impact is there to taking Bisoprl/HCTZ after the expiration date?

Will Bisopril have the same effect if taken after the expiration date?

If eye drops are accidentally injested after the expiration date could they still be harmful\toxic?

Meaning... how does the tetrahydrolone hydrochloride actually change after the eye drops expire? Does it remain toxic\harmful to people if ...