Is it safe to take flexeril with coumadin?

If you are on coumadin I would double check everything with my Doctor and Pharmacist.

Is Glucosamine safe when taking blood thinners such as coumadin?

I currently use both and have recently read in "Consumer Reports On Health" that it might not be safe.

I had traces of blood in my semen before starting coumadin therapy for blood clots. Would it be safe

... to engage in sexual activity now that I'm taking 15 mg of coumadin daily? Would it increase bleeding after ejaculation?

Is it danderous to take flexaril whil I'm on coumadin?

Can I take flexaril while taking coumadin? Is it safe to take as I continue to take my coumadin?

Is it safe to take Coumadin while on dialysis?

Mom started on Coumadin but is on dialysis, will this be safe due to having the fistula in her right forearm, will it bleed more?

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...