Is it safe to take flexeril with coumadin?

If you are on coumadin I would double check everything with my Doctor and Pharmacist.

If you are taking COUMADIN and are on Radiation and a Chemo pill, is it safe?

My sister has brain cancer and just started COUMADIN and also radiation and Chemotherepy pill

Is it safe to take Tramadol at the same time as Coumadin and Abilify?

My wife is on blood thinner, Coumadin and prior to going on Coumadin she was using Relafen to help her with her Arthritus and it worked really well. ...

Exactly how much alcohol is safe to consume while on coumadin?

I'm about to have a mechanical valve surgery that would require me to be on coumadin for life. On average I consume two beers a day, ...

I had traces of blood in my semen before starting coumadin therapy for blood clots. Would it be safe

... to engage in sexual activity now that I'm taking 15 mg of coumadin daily? Would it increase bleeding after ejaculation?

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...